News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Obscure Gaming Messages

Started by Olimar12345, July 09, 2012, 03:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

JRPGs have taught me you can open a treasure chest from any side.

braix

PMD taught me you can go down stairs from either end
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 22, 2014, 04:54:29 AMPMD taught me you can go down stairs from either end
that awkward moment when the stairs are in the exact same spot
unmotivated

fingerz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 23, 2014, 05:33:16 AMthat awkward moment when the stairs are in the exact same spot
The awkard moment when the stairs are in the exact same spot for multiple floors in a row... O.o
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

K-NiGhT

Quote from: fingerz on May 25, 2014, 03:25:43 PMThe awkard moment when the stairs are in the exact same spot for multiple floors in a row... O.o
man thats the best
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

Mega Man 2 taught me that you can balance your whole body on half of one foot.

SlowPokemon

Animal Crossing taught me that money literally grows on trees
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

McDucky

The Legend of Zelda taught me that you shouldn't burn down trees; you may have to pay for door repairs.

mikey

League of Legends taught me that mixing gold with a gun and a blade makes a gunblade
unmotivated

JDMEK5

The Legend of Zelda has taught me that milk can stay good for 7 years if it's kept in a plain glass bottle.

Pokemon has taught me that you can read signs from any side. Including the back.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Maelstrom

Ocarina of time taught me you can repair signs with music.

fingerz

The Legend of Zelda series taught me to fear all chickens.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Unless they're blue. Then they can fly you places.

blueflower999

Plants Vs. Zombies 2 taught me that there are armies of chickens out there that want to eat my brains.
Bulbear! Blueflower999