News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Obscure Gaming Messages

Started by Olimar12345, July 09, 2012, 03:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Golden Sun has taught me "herbs" heal 50 hp.

Zunawe

The Legend of Zelda taught me that infinite bladder control is possible.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bespinben

The Legend of Zelda has taught me that it's perfectly acceptable to walk into stranger's houses and break any and all ceramic items.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

SKyward Sword taught me that if you can't whistle, you're doomed.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on July 12, 2012, 09:19:22 PM...But the only example of that would be Gengar in PMD1, and that was consequence as for forsaking Gardevoir after having borne the brunt of Ninetale's curse. I don't think that applies for all people in the Pokemon universe. Besides, Gengar retained his human memories after having been "reborn" as a Pokémon, so I don't even think the term "reincarnation" would apply here.

WE NEED A SPOILER BUTTON!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 13, 2012, 08:44:03 PMWE NEED A SPOILER BUTTON!

7 years old news bud :P

Of course, then again, if I applied that same reasoning to something like say Chrono Trigger, I'd definitely be in the wrong, because there's probably some new-age gamer out there rediscovering old classics.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on July 13, 2012, 09:48:55 PM7 years old news bud :P

A spoiler's a spoiler. :/

If Cave Story has tought me anything, it's that there are TONS of angels in hell...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Skyward Sword also taught me that evil demons can create portals to infinitely-extending ponds whenever the heck they want.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Portal 2 taught me that robots can not only think, but they also have a much better sense of humor than humans.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ragster

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that you have to wake up the deer if it's sleeping before you try to shoot it.

Bespinben

Star Fox taught me that the solution to all life's problems is too perform a 360 degree rotation upon the horizontal axis of my center of mass.

...wait, that's not obscure though XD

K-NiGhT

So, Olimar, what would you say Minecraft has taught us? Anything useful?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 19, 2012, 11:45:09 PMSo, Olimar, what would you say Minecraft has taught us? Anything useful?
I know I'm not Olimar... but:
Minecraft has taught us that punching trees gives us wood...
and to not try to hug a creeper...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Minecraft has taught me that every thing in the world can fly except for gravel, sand, liquids and you :(

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 20, 2012, 08:37:04 AMMinecraft has taught me that every thing in the world can fly except for gravel, sand, liquids and you :(

Unless you play creative mode.