News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Obscure Gaming Messages

Started by Olimar12345, July 09, 2012, 03:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

If minecraft has taught me anything, its that beating a furnace with a shovel made out of diamonds can make all of your dreams come true.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 20, 2012, 01:51:03 PMIf minecraft has taught me anything, its that beating a furnace with a shovel made out of diamonds can make all of your dreams come true.

I understand.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Fleetstar The Flygon

Minecraft taught me not to stare at 3 block-tall strangers.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on July 22, 2012, 08:57:24 AMMinecraft taught me not to stare at 3 block-tall strangers.

OMG I HOPE THOSE NEVER COME TO XBOX
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

TheZeldaPianist275

SM64 taught me that good things always happen when you unchain mutant killer dogs.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 23, 2012, 08:51:06 AMOMG I HOPE THOSE NEVER COME TO XBOX

Off of the topic, I believe that the next update to that version will be the equivalent of the PC version's Adventure Update, something I am personally excited for (well, except for the hunger bar). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 23, 2012, 12:52:20 PMOff of the topic, I believe that the next update to that version will be the equivalent of the PC version's Adventure Update, something I am personally excited for (well, except for the hunger bar). :P
do you play the xbox version?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 23, 2012, 12:59:15 PMdo you play the xbox version?

Yep, but not the PC version. If the Xbox version were caught up with the PC version, update-wise, it might even be better. ;) The simplified crafting system puts more emphasis on the results, and on building up and beyond! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

If you have live, you should join our nsm village. It's totes bitchin'.

Oh, and....if Super Princess Peach has taught me anything, it's that Mario's job is so easy, a ditzy princess can do it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 23, 2012, 08:23:50 PMIf you have live, you should join our nsm village. It's totes bitchin'.

Oh, and....if Super Princess Peach has taught me anything, it's that Mario's job is so easy, a ditzy princess can do it.

Eh... the trial expires the 28th... :P

If Super Mario World has taught me anything, it's that Yoshis make good jump boosters. Ya' know, to get over pits and obstacles. ;)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Okay.

If wind waker has taught me anything, it's that as soon as someone discovers that they have royal ancestry, they become useless.

Shadoninja

Metroid taught me that if you finish things in a fast time and collect as many things as possible, you will be rewarded with a girl in a bikini at the end.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

The Last Story taught me that even though you know that shit's about to happen, you can't do a thing about it

Shadoninja

Pokemon has taught me that if you don't like certain traits of a baby you can stuff it in a box or release it into the wild and try again.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Yugi

Final Fantasy VI told me that everyone in a kingdom has to all drink water at the same time.