News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Obscure Gaming Messages

Started by Olimar12345, July 09, 2012, 03:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 10, 2012, 12:30:21 PMThe Entralink never works for me; why can I not connect with anybody else!?!? Does the other person have to be like... right nearby... you?
"Wi-fi" means internet usage, "Wireless" means that they have to be in range of your DS.

Quote from: Nebbles on December 10, 2012, 08:05:21 PMYou must get lucky with tetris because I never get what I need and end up losing...
I didn't know this for a long time but apparently people use strategies when playing tetris?? ?? (I'm not any good at it either. D:)

sort of a 18/19-day late reply to both but yeah
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow has taught me that touching a plant will cause your chest to explode.

Shadoninja

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 taught me that if you play slots too long, YOU WILL DIE.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

Superman 64 taught me that no matter what object you throw, it'll explode.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Grand Theft Auto has taught me that touching a swing will fling you across an entire city.

Wolf

The legend of Zelda told me that games can cheat too.
If you try to buy bombs, you can buy maximum of 8 bombs.
But if you have 8 bombs, and you try to buy more, then your rupees are gone, but you don't get any bombs.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Dudeman

The LEGO games taught me that you can die an infinite number of times. Unless it's plot relevant, because then you have to die.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wolf

But you lose studs and I hate that.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Pit0010

When i saw the title of this forum, I thought it said 'Obscure Gaming Massages.'
*face palm* xD

BUT....

dynasty warriors taught me that you can find roasted chicken, meat buns, dumplings and other hot chinese food...in boxes and barrels. 
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

King L

Super Smash Bros. taught me that I have to beat everyone to be recognized!!!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Final Fantasy VI has taught me that Putting a feather on a train engine destroys it.

And that normal people can throw trains into the air.

Shadoninja

Super Smash Bros. Brawl taught me that you can save yourself from falling if you set off c4 below you.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ZeldaFan

The Legend of Zelda taught me (most obviously) that I can find money hidden in tall grass and ceramic jars.

Also my enemies explode after I kill them, my horse can be summoned from anywhere in the world by playing a song, the laws of physics are often irrelevant, and by putting on some gloves I become strong enough to throw a 2-ton boulder!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

^ Plus, falling from great heights does not break any bones, but it does hurt you. Somehow.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book