The Drinking Game Game

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 11, 2012, 02:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Take a shot whenever Fire Emblem RNG screws you over. 99% hit rate = 50% and 1% enemy crit = 500%

Take a shot every time you die on Lunatic+ in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Take a shot every time you get an extra life in New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Take a shot whenever you see a Ferrothorn in OU. Also Skarmory. Why not add in Charizard and Rotom-W as well. Throw Scizor and Chansey in there too. Did I mention Rotom-W? (Welcome to whorishly overused Pokémon v2.0--seriously, why is OU the most popular anyway?)

(For those of you who play Pokémon Showdown) Take a shot whenever you get a Rotom-S with an Air Balloon in Random Battles. (Baton Pass it Magnet Rise--I dare you. 16x Ground immunity OP.)

Take a shot if you haven't experienced any of these.

Take a shot when you read this sentence.

Take another shot whenever you take a shot from anything on this list (including this one itself).

I'd be dead by now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 30, 2014, 06:52:50 PMTake a shot whenever you see a Ferrothorn in OU. Also Skarmory. Why not add in Charizard and Rotom-W as well. Throw Scizor and Chansey in there too. Did I mention Rotom-W? (Welcome to whorishly overused Pokémon v2.0--seriously, why is OU the most popular anyway?)
I actually haven't seen too many Ferrothorn in OU- mostly in Ubers.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Take a shot whenever a decision in Ace Attorney is going to be reached, and then a character shouts HOLD IT! at the last minute.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fank009

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 30, 2014, 08:06:49 PMTake a shot whenever a decision in Ace Attorney is going to be reached, and then a character shouts HOLD IT! at the last minute.
2 shots if its the defendant
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FierceDeity

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 30, 2014, 06:52:50 PMTake a shot when you read this sentence.

Take another shot whenever you take a shot from anything on this list (including this one itself).

there is no escape

Yugi

braix

take a shot if you're underage
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

Take a shot whenever you take a shot.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

King Sammer

Take a shot when you read the sentence below.

OH, BRAVO! Your fighting skills are impressive!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

FierceDeity

Take a shot whenever king sammer makes another post actually RPing as the character
...this is gonna get messy

Jub3r7

take a shot when people suggest a good idea for a realistic drinking game
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

(not in this thread anyway, yeah)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]