News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience, but the The phase now ends at 9PM EST tonight.
I rarely stay up til 11PM EST, so it'll end at 9 while I'm doing the updates.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

i thought someone finally noticed that i used new instead of knew :(

And okay.
You know, not that like it's important to me.  Totes not.

Mashi

Oh, also, Seer should claim,  Guardian should guard him.  Standard stuff.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

FSM-Reapr

What does claiming mean, just interested?

-Newcomer

the_last_sheikah

Claiming is sending a PM to someone, telling them your role.  In games set up like this one, the seer will reveal themselves to the thread, and everyone will claim to that person, as Mashi suggested, even though, as usual, everyone but the guardian will claim villager because no wolf in their right mind would say they were a wolf unless they had some crazy-ass plan to back it up.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

Claiming is precisely what it means.  To give an example, if Player A were the Seer, he would claim to be the Seer in the thread.  After that, if there are no counterclaims, the Seer would be PMed a Guardian claim by the Guardian and the Guardian would guard the Seer.

Also, forgot to mention this before.  Paintings should be before the seerings and must last one Phase (not permanent!).  I will not accept them in any other form.  I should have clarified this beforehand, so I apologise for the tardiness of the demand.

Ninja'd - the_last_sheikah beat me to the explanation. :(

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Mashi on July 15, 2012, 07:38:38 AMi thought someone finally noticed that i used new instead of
knew :(

I noticed. Just now though cuz I didn't check at all last night. :/ night phases are exceptionally boring.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

want me to make it unboring???

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Zunawe

. . . The puzzles were supposed to be the confusing part, Mashi.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

i may or may not be the seer too
or maybe im the guardian
!!!

Wrydryn

Counter claiming wolf/seer/guardian possibly! Mashi is guilty!