News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Its for when you don't have enough information to go on, so you vote on a random plater to avoid being phantom'd
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Wrydryn

A phantom is lik a ghost vote kinda, they're penalties against inactive players who don't vote for someone to lynch during the day. I forget the exact values right now, but if you get three you're aylt least getting kicked out of the current game.

FSM-Reapr

Wrydryn

If you're voting you need to bold your vote so it's 100% clear to the host. [b]spitllama[/b]
Having a reason behind it would be nice too, as you are the seer. The only one who can publically lead us is you so by having a simple post like that isn't going to cut it all the time.

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

I call BS Reapr. I'm the seer. Thought it would be wise to wait until everyone had at least posted to show their activity (ex/ where are jub and shadowkirby?) before claiming my role, but apparently someone is anxious to become a false leader figure...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

This is why we can't have nice things.

EFitTrainr

I'm right here, what are you talking about.
I like food.

spitllama

Well Reapr?... I know you've been online and you haven't come to your own defense. I don't want to accuse you right off the bat (since we've seen humans false-claiming roles before to protect the real seer), but if you're not going to say anything and you're placing votes for no apparent reason then I have to be suspicious. Plus you happened to seer the player that got wolfed? -.- It's possible but not likely.
Submissions Page

K-NiGhT

There are around 3 seer claims out there, plus a maybe counterclaim by Wrydyryn. D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Are you sh*tting me? I'm getting onto chat.
Submissions Page

FSM-Reapr

Sorry Spit, I was solving the 1st puzzle so that's why I was online.

I have my reasons, no bad feelings. I'm the real seer, seeriously.

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 16, 2012, 12:29:44 PMI'm the real seer, seeriously.
That's a terrible pun.

But why did I laugh at it?  :-[

blueflower999

Just a few notes: Yes, all the items were distributed, so no need to keep sending in PMs. Second, remember those of you with psychic items that you must send me a PM in order to use them saying you wish to use them. Don't expect me to remember for you.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999