News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Naturally, the game becomes interesting during the day of the week that I'll be busy until late. :(

Everyone come to the chatroom.  I'm going to have to leave by around 7:45PM, so be hasty, please!

the_last_sheikah

Um...what was the # for the TWG chat again?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 16, 2012, 03:42:37 PMUm...what was the # for the TWG chat again?
You left before I could tell you that I had no clue as neither #NSMTWG nor #TWGNSM is registered.

Bitch. :P

the_last_sheikah

Oops, sorry.  So where is everyone chatting at right now?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

Ummmm nowhere?

At least, I haven't found anyone yet...

Mashi

Sorry, laptop overheated.  But #TWGNSM.

Mashi

blueflower999 and Kman96, do the people with Items know that they have an Item this Phase or next Phase?
Also, Items and wolfings occur simultaneously, correct?

FSM-Reapr

THE FU*KIN CHAT LOGS ME OUT EVERY 2 SECONDS!!! IT PISSES ME OFF!!!

Spyro

blueflower999

Quote from: Mashi on July 16, 2012, 04:04:51 PMblueflower999 and Kman96, do the people with Items know that they have an Item this Phase or next Phase?
Also, Items and wolfings occur simultaneously, correct?
The people with the items know now.

Yes, they occur simultaneously.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Oops, sorry.

Puzzle #1's answer was Nat is 1, while Kat and Pat are 6

In Puzzle #2, the mother is 27.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

F*CKF*CKF*CKF*CKF*CKF*CK!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!1!1!!!!!!!!
I knew the 2nd answer, but I F*CKING FORGOT TO F*CKING PM!!!! WRAAAAAAAAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Dude

I'm planning on voting for Spit, but I'll wait until he can defend himself.

I just find it odd that he didn't claim seer till someone already did.

Either he's slow(no pun intended), or a wolf.

FSM-Reapr

I'm the real seer, I just didn't know that you should claim that you are a seer.