News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Safety on Wry. I have no idea what we're doing anymore. We have no way of trusting either seer for sure.

FSM-Reapr

Man, I sure know how to spice up some games, huh!

Wrydryn

Too bad that's not the goal of the game....

spitllama

Wow yes let's throw out accusations at everyone. GUYS FSM IS A WOLF VOTE FOR HIM. No. That's not how you play the game.

If you claimed seer why in the world would you lie about who you seer'd? What was your intention? How does it help the human team for you to not reveal it accurately? At least be consistent with it if you're going to lie man... In fact, only once I became a threat to you did you start to throw out different results. It just seems desperate to me. You're going to have to do more than just tell people that they're dumb if they don't go along with what you say.

I'm not going to vote for FSM. I know he's a wolf now, but it's more necessary that we sort this out rather than bandwagon a lynch.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

Well I do know we lynched someone once just for being a bad player and us not having any other leads to make the game less confusing and bring order to it.

Mashi

Every game I play, I want to make a FAQ and General TWG Policies type of guideline more and more.  I really need someone to motivate me to make one.

But anyway, no one Insta.  And go to the chatroom too, please.

Mashi

Here's my proposed plan:
1. Lynch FSM or spitllama.
2. Have the Psychic Item Holders use their Items, without revealing their identities.
3. Have them announce their results the following Day Phase.
4. ???
5. Profit

wait a minute

I mean.

4. Hope there are no discrepancies between results and that both Players aren't Wolves.
5. If there are 3 Wolves remaining, lynch the remaining Seer claimer.  If 2, keep the Seer claimer.

spitllama

That sounds like a good plan. I don't know how we'll handle possible issues like you listed in #4 though.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

I think that's going to come down to probability and trust.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

What MaestroUGC.  I would find it to be quite unlikely for both Wolves to have the Items, which is the worst case scenario.  Chances are that if both Players are the Wolves though, we would find out soon.  But again, this is very improbable.

MaestroUGC

Unlikely or not, it is a very distinct possibility. If there are discrepancies, it's going to be on us to look for who's word we can trust in regard to the results.

Mashi

Oh.  I'm sorry.  In that one post, I meant to type "What MaestroUGC said."  My mistake.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Mashi on July 16, 2012, 09:48:24 PMHere's my proposed plan:
1. Lynch FSM or spitllama.
2. Have the Psychic Item Holders use their Items, without revealing their identities.
3. Have them announce their results the following Day Phase.
4. ???
5. Profit

wait a minute

I mean.

4. Hope there are no discrepancies between results and that both Players aren't Wolves.
5. If there are 3 Wolves remaining, lynch the remaining Seer claimer.  If 2, keep the Seer claimer.

I like Mashi's plan too. Who has the psychic items?

MaestroUGC

What part of "without revealing their identities until the following Day Phase" was unclear?

FSM-Reapr