News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

Um, are we supposed to get puzzles via PM? Because, I haven't received anything.

blueflower999

Quote from: Spyro on July 17, 2012, 06:43:36 AMUm, are we supposed to get puzzles via PM? Because, I haven't received anything.
The puzzles are posted in the "End of phase" post. But it doesn't matter now because all items have been distributed.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 17, 2012, 06:44:13 AMThe puzzles are posted in the "End of phase" post. But it doesn't matter now because all items have been distributed.
Oh, alright. I must have missed it.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Mashi on July 16, 2012, 09:48:24 PM2. Have the Psychic Item Holders use their Items, without revealing their identities.
3. Have them announce their results the following Day Phase.

What if a wolf lies the results? Just came in mind.

Mashi

That question has already been addressed in the topic.  If a Wolf lies about the results, there will either be a discrepancy between the results or both Wolves would have lied about the results.  In the case of the latter, the scenario is quite unlikely, but if it turns out to be true, we would hopefully be able to discern the facade after discussion.

the_last_sheikah

Yes it's that special time once again.
CHAT PARTY TIME!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

I'M BACK, WHAT DID I MISS?
brb reading through the thread
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

Mashi

Everyone come to the chat as soon as possible to organise the vote.  I don't want a 5 way KitB or a lynch between FSM or spitllama that we don't all (or mostly all) support.

FSM-Reapr

Dude

#TWGNSM

Or maybe #nsmtwg.

They're both practically the same.

Mashi

FSM, if you were quiggle, you seemed to have been glitching and were spamming the chat, so I banned you momentarily.

FSM-Reapr

I'm sorry, my Internet is bad.

Jub3r7

Vote Count
1.Professor Spitllama
2.Professor Spyro                     -Spyro
3.Professor Jubert
4.Professor MaestroUGC
5.Professor FSM-Reapr              - spitllama
6.Professor shadowkirby
7.Professor the_last_sheikah
9.Professor Dude                      - Dude
10.Professor K-NiGhT                - FSM
11.Professor Mashi
12.Professor Wrydryn               - Wrydryn

Don't have time to think about a vote, be back after shower and piano otherwise dad will be mean and disconnect internet.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

It's no problem, FSM.  It wasn't anything you could control.
I've unbanned you from the chat now, so if you're able to rejoin the chat, you may.

Anyway, I'm going to vote for spitllama.  I can only stay until about 7:20 PM EST today, so come to the chat if you want a detailed explanation towards why.  I've already told the_last_sheikah, so you could probably ask him about my reasoning if I'm not present.  I would write the details in the post, but I'm refraining from doing so from now, because I want people to come to the chat and I'm working on a resume.

Avanti!

spitllama