TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I'll hit the bed soon. It's soon 2am here.

MaestroUGC

spitllama

The late claim alone is very suspicious. You claim that you wanted to wait so you wouldn't get wolfed if the guardian didn't guard you in time. Any experienced player knows by now that that is the assumed risk when claiming seer. People often don't meet the deadlines for whatever reason, it's part of the game. That fact that you also jumped on FSM rather than offer any real evidence to the contrary looks as if you're taking advantage of a newer, weaker player. Your post telling us not to vote for FSM and insising that he's a wolf is also a bit odd. Usually when people feel strongly about something, they'll act on it, rather than just say it.

It seems to me that you are a wolf who's taking advantage of the new guy, like your plan was to get him flustered and rally the rest of us around you. In case you haven't noticed, most of us have been trying to help the new guy along, rather than jump on him for making mistakes in playing.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 17, 2012, 04:09:30 PMIt seems to me that you are a wolf who's taking advantage of the new guy, like your plan was to get him flustered and rally the rest of us around you. In case you haven't noticed, most of us have been trying to help the new guy along, rather than jump on him for making mistakes in playing.

Maestro, I love you(no homo)!

the_last_sheikah

Spitllama

I really want to believe you bro, but with everything that's been said, you do seem a little...off.  I do agree that FSM is odd, but I think that's more from n00b-ish-ness and Finnish origin.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 17, 2012, 04:22:43 PMI do agree that FSM is odd, but I think that's more from n00b-ish-ness and Finnish origin.

That's mean.

MaestroUGC

He means the language barrier and the fact you are playing like a new player.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

Aaa.. I got it the mean way... BTW, nobody and I mean NOBODY has called me noob before. First time in my life! Seeriously. :P
I wrote a laudatur in English.

Wrydryn

TWG takes a few games to properly learn.

spitllama

spitllama

I would appreciate not getting insta'd so I can post my defense- ESPECIALLY when I wasn't even there when Mashi posted whatever he did that made everybody follow in line.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 17, 2012, 04:09:30 PMThe late claim alone is very suspicious. You claim that you wanted to wait so you wouldn't get wolfed if the guardian didn't guard you in time. Any experienced player knows by now that that is the assumed risk when claiming seer. People often don't meet the deadlines for whatever reason, it's part of the game.

Of course there's risk. Obviously I'm aware of that. It makes sense to wait until after Night 1, though, because there are typically less people active in that first night! In fact, if you're focusing so much on why I waited until I did, I could make the exact same argument on FSM. He also waited until after Night 1, I just came online after him. Is this really the reason everyone is suspicious?

QuoteThat fact that you also jumped on FSM rather than offer any real evidence to the contrary looks as if you're taking advantage of a newer, weaker player. Your post telling us not to vote for FSM and insising that he's a wolf is also a bit odd. Usually when people feel strongly about something, they'll act on it, rather than just say it.

The whole point of having a seer reveal himself is to offer leadership! If I were to simply start a lynch and have everyone bandwagon, does that really mean everyone is convinced of my role? My decision to not vote was so there could actually be closure to the discussion. If I had voted at that time we would have been at risk of an insta. That's why I made that point very clear. If I was a wolf I would have simply jumped on the fact that everyone was with me.

QuoteIt seems to me that you are a wolf who's taking advantage of the new guy, like your plan was to get him flustered and rally the rest of us around you. In case you haven't noticed, most of us have been trying to help the new guy along, rather than jump on him for making mistakes in playing.

Maestro you said yourself I was handling the situation very calmly -.- I was not harassing him, but I was pointing out very obvious things: i.e. "You are the distraction" PM? Did anyone see that? ... or the fact that he wanted to know who had the psychic items? Why would the real seer even need to know that? Or any human for that matter? Typically new players are hesitant and not trying to "spice up the game" or anything like that. These actions are completely unprecedented. The stuff he's said has led this game to be more confusing than productive.

@ the_last_sheikah you were with me when we chatted just yesterday, why am I all of a sudden off? I am missing some important information.

FSM for obvious reasons
Submissions Page

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: spitllama on July 16, 2012, 07:24:21 PMI'm not going to vote for FSM. I know he's a wolf now, but it's more necessary that we sort this out rather than bandwagon a lynch.

Isn't this games idea Wolves VS. Humans? If you "know" that I'm a wolf, then why do you want to keep me here? I'm TRYING to get rid of the wolves.

Jub3r7

Talked to Mashi on skype a little bit, and other than that I didn't think FSM would false claim in his first game.
spitllama
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

There is nothing more infuriating than being insta'd without a proper defense. Jub did you even pay attention? I said I wanted to avoid that. FSM, your answer was IN MY POST.
Submissions Page

the_last_sheikah

REMOVING VOTE temporarily.

I need to know, from FSM, what he meant in his PM to spit by "You are the distraction".
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!