News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Oops, I didn't see that the items were already distributed, sorry.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Alright, I am briefly resurrected apparently. I have no reason to suspect FSM at this point, despite my original  and I'm fairly convinced Spitllama was a wolf. If you'd like my opinion I'm kind of inclined to vote Jub3r7, based on nothing more than a vibe I'm getting from his most recent post. I'm going to go look at his posts prior to that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I agree with Slow. Something about that post is...off. Also FSM is continually making me question his humanity. For example,

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 18, 2012, 03:17:27 AMMashi don't forget to send the PM! *wink wink*

This could mean a wolfing pm, which would mean that we've found two wolves. Did anyone use a psychic item last night?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

-->|   Winter (Cirno@NF-1E859426.ptld.qwest.net) has joined #TWGNSM
   -->|   K-NiGhT (K-NiGhT@NF-14CB2393.sxcy.qwest.net) has joined #TWGNSM
   K-NiGhT   Winter isn't playing...
   Vera   
   Vera   hi k-night
   Vera   fsm was dumb and announced that he was seering you
   Vera   so im going to announce the result
   Vera   you were seered red omg!!!
   Vera   react
   |<--   K-NiGhT has left irc.nfnet.org (Client exited)

A+ reaction.

SlowPokemon

Hmm, actually you know I don't see anything to suggest Jub is a wolf. There's one post in particular, the one that explained why he was voting for spitllama, that makes me believe he's human.

And K-Night, btw, you're next on my suspicion list.

K-NiGhT

Yes about that.

My ipod was momentarily dead, so I was removed from the chat for obvious reasons.

Also, FSM has also lied about a seering once before.

Next reason: There is a Miller in this game. It could very well be me. It seems a little unlikely at this point, but it's definately possible. Seerings in this game can be a little misleading, as there's a miller AND a master wolf. Oh, and look at that. A painter! FSM announced TO THE THREAD that he was seering me. Obviously I was going to be painted.

SlowPokemon

If you're so convinced at this point that FSM is the Seer, then why would you argue that he and mashi are both wolves in your previous post? Maybe because you saw opportunity for finger pointing? Same with Jub, who really had nothing against him beyond "I think that sounds a little weird." And then you jumped on that too. And I find it highly convenient you have to leave before you can post defense to Mashi. And when you post defense, it's that FSM lied about a seering before and that you're sure you're either the miller or you have been painted. Miller? I doubt it. Being painted is slightly more probable, but I still find it unlikely.

You have to understand, I'm finding all of this very suspicious.

K-NiGhT

Umm...hello? He announced to the thread that he was going to seer me. Plus, after Mashi posted that log, more came up. If he would be so kind to post it.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 18, 2012, 10:13:43 PMIf you're so convinced at this point that FSM is the Seer, then why would you argue that he and mashi are both wolves in your previous post? Maybe because you saw opportunity for finger pointing?

We're still not even sure if he is the real seer. We are waiting on someone for psychic item results. Even if he wasn't, don't you find the post at least a little suspicious? I went after spitllama solely for the reason that there was more incrimimating evidence against him at the time.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 18, 2012, 10:13:43 PMSame with Jub, who really had nothing against him beyond "I think that sounds a little weird." And then you jumped on that too.

All I said was that I agreed with you about how it was a little odd. I never once said anything at all about him being a wolf. I never even mentioned voting for him. Yet you make it sound like I was singling him out.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 18, 2012, 10:13:43 PMAnd I find it highly convenient you have to leave before you can post defense to Mashi.

How can I keep my iPod from dying?

Already posted about the next bit.

MaestroUGC

The results are in, we have 2 wolves remaining.

We got one, ladies and gentlemen.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 18, 2012, 10:56:44 PMThe results are in, we have 2 wolves remaining.

We got one, ladies and gentlemen.

Okay, so my suspicion of FSM was completely off-base. I see that now.

Mashi

-->|   K-NiGhT (K-NiGhT@NF-14CB2393.sxcy.qwest.net) has joined #TWGNSM
   K-NiGhT   Back
   K-NiGhT   I posted a defense, Vera.
   Vera   defence for what
   Vera   oh
   Vera   Being seered Red?
   Vera   That was mostly a joke.
   Vera   Since the Wolves would have painted you.
   K-NiGhT   You made everybody suspicious of me for a joke?
   K-NiGhT   Why?
   Vera   You're being histrionic.
   Vera   Unless you truly consider SlowPokemon to constitute everybody.
   Vera   And you believe that I'm the reason that he's suspicious of you.
   K-NiGhT   Well, I'm going to assume that other people will react that same way.
   Vera   I think you know what happens when you assume!
   K-NiGhT   What other reason would he have?
   Vera   Well, from the top of my head.
   Vera   You were originally suspicious of FSM, but then suddenly bandwagonned on spitllama as if because everyone else was voting for spitllama. To add to this, you brought up FSM's reminder of me to send a PM and correlated the two of together and accepting the idea that we could be Wolves, contradicting the original vote on spitllama.
   Vera   The timing of you saying that is interesting as well.
   K-NiGhT   I was suspicious at first because FSM lied about his seering.
   K-NiGhT   After further thought, I realized that I was wrong..
   Vera   Suspicions.
   Vera   Discuss.
   K-NiGhT   Also, if I was a wolf, wouldn't I have the painter paint me green?
   K-NiGhT   My suspicions?
   K-NiGhT   Hmm...I'd have to read through the thread again. I don't really have many leads at this point.
   Vera   You wouldn't.
   Vera   Because then you could use that as a defence!
   K-NiGhT   Or I could have him paint me green and avoid having to defend myself all together. Why would I go through all that work?
   Vera   Because it would be reasonable for you to use the defence.
   Vera   If you were painted Green, it would lead us to believe that you either painted yourself Green as a Wolf or were not painted at all.
   Vera   Given the circumstances, this may have been a worse circumstance to meet than actually being seered Red.
   Vera   A scenario that you would be able to utilise an adequate defence as you are now.
   K-NiGhT   Back
   Vera   Hi.
   K-NiGhT   Just making my bed.
   K-NiGhT   K now back. I'm not staying long as I have to get up rather early tomorrow.
   K-NiGhT   Anyway...it's an interesting trap the wolves have put me in. I can't really prove i'm a human at all. If I say I was painted, I apparently wasn't because it's an easy defense. If I wasn't painted, then i'm the miller, which is a 1 in 12 chance.
   K-NiGhT   Another thing that i find weird.
   K-NiGhT   You said me being seered red was "mostly a joke" because "the wolves would've painted me"
   K-NiGhT   Why are you coming after me as a wolf now?
   Vera   because my wolf radar began beeping when i put it near you

Mashi

CHAT PARTY TOMORROW AT 8 PM EST.
BE THERE OR BE A 3RD DIMENSIONAL CLOSED OBJECTS ENCLOSING AN AREA THROUGH THE CONNECTION OF ITS 4 ONE DIMENSIONAL LINES IN A 2D PLANE.
FIRST 3 PEOPLE IN THE CHAT RECEIVE OP.

K-NiGhT

FSM-Reapr