News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

the_last_sheikah

I won't be there, I have to work tonight and tomorrow night.  If someone wants to chat before 3:30 EST, I'll be there.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 18, 2012, 10:56:44 PMThe results are in, we have 2 wolves remaining.

We got one, ladies and gentlemen.

See, I can play this game.

FSM-Reapr

My plan succeeded, even though some people are suspicious about me. The wolf is gone, and I gained my trust back. Sorry that I lied...

SlowPokemon

Hmm, K-Night was seer'd green...if the wolf painter is active, no doubt he's a wolf. If not, he's either the master wolf or a human.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Hey, I'll leave day after tomorrow, so I hope you'll lynch me next. I'll be back, but the game is ended by then. :(

Also, I have my doubts of K-N and Maestro(Mashi gave me the doubts)

I'll be useless so lynch me or wait that I get phantom'd. Wolves won't wolf me out 'cause of that. :(

the_last_sheikah

Wow, some great leader/seer we got here.  Looks like we're gunna have that witch hunt after all.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 18, 2012, 10:02:21 PMYes about that.

My ipod was momentarily dead, so I was removed from the chat for obvious reasons.

Also, FSM has also lied about a seering once before.

Next reason: There is a Miller in this game. It could very well be me. It seems a little unlikely at this point, but it's definately possible. Seerings in this game can be a little misleading, as there's a miller AND a master wolf. Oh, and look at that. A painter! FSM announced TO THE THREAD that he was seering me. Obviously I was going to be painted.
Mashi does that to everyone.

This isn't new information. -_-

SlowPokemon

NO. Nobody lynch FSM. He's a confirmed human, and even if he's inactive we'd be wasting a chance at lynching a wolf.

On that note, I'm voting K_NiGhT because he's really screaming wolf to me at this point....

FSM-Reapr

MaestroUGC I believe K-N, but I have my doubts. Mashi, my trustworthy partner, doubts Maestro, then so do I.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 19, 2012, 08:29:57 AMWow, some great leader/seer we got here.  Looks like we're gunna have that witch hunt after all.

Now I have my doubts on Sheikah too... The whole picture isn't right...

K-NiGhT

SlowPokemon for reasons that I will explain later.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 19, 2012, 09:29:07 AMSlowPokemon for reasons that I will explain later.

I know you're going to explain, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

SlowPokemon

I was wolfed night one, obviously I'm a wolf.

Seriously, there is no method whatsoever to what you're saying. There's no possible way I could be a wolf that actually makes sense.

the_last_sheikah

K-NiGhT, you do know that slow dies at the end of this phase regardless?