News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Oh really? I can think of a way. But anyway, I have a few minutes so I'll explain myself.

First off, you're contradicting yourself in a way. Earlier when I was "seer'd red" I made the idea known that I could be the Miller or painted red. You denied both, as being the miller was highly improbable and being painted was also unlikely.

Now when the true results came out, you said I was either the master wolf or I was painted. Being master wolf has the same odds as being miller, 1 of 12. Yet you say that's the most likely option. You also say that I was obviously painted, but you say you doubted it when I was "red."

Who is pointing fingerz at who? (or whom, whatever)

Also, you could've been wolfed, then revived by another wolf to keep any suspicion of you out of the question.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

He's going to die at the end of the day phase regardless. It would make sense for you to be a wolf trying to waste the day phase lynching someone who's already going to die.  :-\
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 19, 2012, 09:52:45 AMK-NiGhT, you do know that slow dies at the end of this phase regardless?

Actually I didn't know that. Sorry.

MaestroUGC because he's the only other "suspicious person" at this point, as per FSM's doubts which need to be revealed. Waiting for his defense of course.

SlowPokemon

There would be NO POINT to wolfing me to revive me later, as I will die at the end of this phase anyway, never to come back.

Also I never pointed out any of those things as the "most likely" situation. I said if the wolf painter is active, you are for sure a wolf. If not, you're either the master wolf or a human.

Either way you're wasting a vote since I'm dead at the end of the phase anyway.

E: ninja'd, also you're doing the EXACT same thing as before. You're piggybacking onto FSM's vote because you see potential to kill someone. You didn't give any reason for doing so beyond "FSM finds him suspicious but I don't know why."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Well who else am I supposed to vote for? You guys are f*cking me over anywhere I turn.

Fine. Screw you all. Lynch me. See how far it gets you. K-NiGhT.

I have a life to get back to.

FSM-Reapr

Previous vote removed
K-NiGhT Is he playing dumb with us? Can't tell.

SlowPokemon

We all have lives, we're just playing a game. :/ no need to be harsh.

K-NiGhT

Never insinuated that you guys didn't. I meant that it's slowly getting rid of mine. I'm going to take a break from TWG. 2 games.

Dude

Fun fact: 90% of previous TWG players hate this game.

Also, safety on Dude because I'm a whore.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on July 19, 2012, 10:17:37 AMFun fact: 90% of previous TWG players hate this game.

Also, safety on Dude because I'm a whore.

Qft

....uhm, not so much the whore part

K-NiGhT

I'm really sorry if anyone was offended by that post. I'm just a bit upset. If you were offended, you can have a free ice cream and a hug.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 19, 2012, 10:21:24 AMQft

....uhm, not so much the whore part

What does the quantum field theory have to do with any of this?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 19, 2012, 10:21:24 AM....uhm, not so much the whore part
but it's truuuuuuueeee.

And "qft" means "quoted for truth".

K-NiGhT

Then why do people still play? We have enough new people now I think...

Mashi

Quite Frankly Told, I feel that QFT is more exemplary of the Quantum Feedback Theory, which leads me to believe that it means Quit (ET)Fing Talking!!!  This is a sentiment I find Quite (ET)Fing True.

Anyway, everyone, let's not be too lynch prone.  Last game, we lynched Kman96 (as a Human) for somewhat similar reasons and I wouldn't want to repeat that mistake.  We need to discuss things first.

Which is why everyone should try to come to the chat party!!!

Also, FSM, I'll look into finding a replacement Player for you.