News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Also, other Psychic should claim their results too in order to affirm MaestroUGC's.

MaestroUGC

Anybody hear from shadowkirby?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

(HE'S A WOLF!)

No, I haven't heard. :P

Mashi

If the other Psychic Item holder did not use his/her Item, we will not penalise you for it and will pretend not to be mad.
It's pivotal that you claim, so please do so.

Mashi

jake has agreed to replace FSM when the time calls for it.  Just need verification from blueflower999, Kman96, and FSM, because jake wants this to be a bureaucracy.

Also, FSM, I suggest making a PM containing all the private information you might want jake to know that others may not be able to tell him of so that he doesn't start from a blank slate.  You don't need to summarise the game, but you should include any points you think would be useful for him to know.

FSM-Reapr

So the guy's forum name is jake, or is it a bit more specific?

FSM-Reapr

OK, Jake will take my place at the beginning of the next night phase! If it's OK to Kman and B-flower.

MaestroUGC

Shadowkirby has been really stand-off-ish. I realize that is fairly inactive when he plays, but it seems that he's keeping up with the thread enough to chime in when he's called upon. Add in a very suspicious chat visit, and you have my attention.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

B-flower  8)

But yeah, that's fine with me FSM. Don't know why it wouldn't...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 19, 2012, 07:20:43 PMShadowkirby has been really stand-off-ish. I realize that is fairly inactive when he plays, but it seems that he's keeping up with the thread enough to chime in when he's called upon. Add in a very suspicious chat visit, and you have my attention.

Spitllama said he was seered green, and since we know spit was lying about being seer...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Log for those interested:
   Shadow (Mibbit@64943EAB.9A72DAE3.39511EAC.IP) has joined #TWGNSM
   sheikah   SHADOW WHY'D YA DO IT?
   Shadow   fffffff yes I got chatt
   K-NiGhT   Well it's about time :3
   sheikah   HOW COULD YOU SHADOW!
   Shadow   Why'd I do what!
   sheikah   nothing
   K-NiGhT   Kill Slow
   sheikah   Oh right, that,:(
   Shadow   D: Slow's dead?!
   Shadow   I thought they revived him!
   K-NiGhT   He's only back for one day phase.
   Shadow   We
   Shadow   ll
   Shadow   thats dumb
   maestro   He's only good for casting a vote, basically.
   Shadow   Ah
   Shadow   Well
   K-NiGhT   Why u do it?
   Shadow   If one of the other humans gets a reviver item next day, could they save it?
   maestro   Nope.
   maestro   One day use only.
   Shadow   That's also dumb
   maestro   Activated the night prior.
   Shadow   I need my Kman back so I can tell him his game is dumb
   maestro   The items are a bit gimmicky.
   sheikah   the game is fine, its just that mechanic
   Shadow   gtg
   Shadow   cya later
   K-NiGhT   Bye
   sheikah   ok then
   |<--   Shadow has left irc.nfnet.org (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
K-NiGhT   Did anyone else notice that he was totally avoiding my question?
   maestro   He's here.
   maestro   Didn't say a thing.
   sheikah   honestly I was just joking around, but yes I noticed that too
   maestro   Much like I thought he would.
   K-NiGhT   I think we may have found our next wolf.
   sheikah   spit said green, avoids questions, minimal activity...you may be on to something here
   maestro   See, I'm not crazy.

Frankly, I disagree with the sentiment that shadowkirby is suspicious.  I don't understand how reacting to someone asking of his presence is incriminating.  It sounds like a behaviour that would be exhibited by both Humans and Wolves.  I also don't see how

Mashi

dumb internet
I made my post and it was cut off. :(

Anyway, to finish it:

I also don't see how 'evading' the joke question in the chatlog is incriminating.  If anything, he would be more likely to respond to the question if he were a Wolf.  The only truly incriminating evidence I feel exists is that spitllama claimed to have seered him Green.  However, I doubt that an experienced Player would declare to have seered a Wolf partner green, even if he/she were sure that the counterclaim would be successful.

I feel that it would probably be better to lynch SlowPokemon, because it would give us two more Phases to go over a lynching and if we lynched another revived Player, we would ultimately have an extra Day Phase to lynch a Wolf, if I'm correct.  Not to mention that we would also have two more seering results, which would hopefully be helpful.

FSM-Reapr

Removing vote AGAIN!

If K-NiGhT is a wolf, Maestro saved him. Thank Maestro. I'm giving my vote now, 'cause I've got ALOT of stuff to pack...

SlowPokemon