News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

people who had a psychic item and used them should announce their results please!!

Also Mashi died :(, we should revive him maybe!

blueflower999

All items have been distributed!

Problem A: There are no ways to do this.

Problem B: Kid A broke the window.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

jake3343

All items gone in 24 minutes is almost unfair. Oh well! Nothing can be done about it. I'll talk more about stuff tomorrow unless people want to get on the chat tonight!!

Jub3r7

Quote from: jake3343 on July 21, 2012, 07:36:33 PMpeople who had a psychic item and used them should announce their results please!!

Also Mashi died :(, we should revive him maybe!
WOLF I HATE YOU FOREVER AND EVER.  :'(
Also I know it's only one wolf because I used a psychic item last night.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

But I agree, we should revive Mashi.

jake3343

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 21, 2012, 09:20:46 PMAlso I know it's only one wolf because I used a psychic item last night.

Yay. If anyone else has can confirm this they should.

jake3343

Okay, time to start finding the (last?) wolf.

In case anyone was confused about the seerings and what all the results were (I know I was!), here they are:

Night 1, Slowpokemon is green
Night 2, K-night is green
Night 3, Maestro is green

I told Maestro that he was seered red last night on the chat to see how he would react, and he acted pretty human, so I'd say he's pretty likely to be a human.

For the puzzles, I got the reviving item which I will probably use to revive Mashi, and a psychic item which I will use this night phase as well. Not sure who got the other psychic item, but they probably shouldn't claim to the thread.

As for whom to lynch this phase, right now I am leaning toward Dude. Maestro seems human and was seered green, and K-night was seered green and seemed somewhat human (but I am still a little wary of him). Sheikah was the main person who led the lynch on shadowkirby, who according to Jub's psychic reading was a wolf, and it's unlikely that a wolf would lead a lynch against another wolf who hadn't gotten that much suspicion. That leaves Dude, Wrydryn, and Jub, all of which are too inactive!! Out of those three, I think Dude is the most suspicious because I think the reason he voted for fsm was kinda dumb, but I'm still suspicious of the other two as well! I'd like to see the three of them all make a post with the people they find suspicious. In fact, I'd like to see everybody make a post saying whom they are suspicious of!

K-NiGhT

Thanks for coming in and taking charge Jake!

As for my suspicions, I have to strongly agree with you that Dude may be our last wolf. Based on the way the wolfings have been handled, I have to say that I have had Dude in my head for the past few phases. Of course, the other two could be just as likely, but I haven't seen enough activity from them to really make a true judgement. For me, the wolfings scream Dude to me right now, but I won't vote yet.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

OMG just thought of something brilliant.

Hey, you just killed me,
And this is CRAZY,
but I'm a human,
So revive me, maybe?

Also, tonight I am typing up stories to send to blueflower tonight...I didn't say this earlier, but any resemblance of the game in the story is purely coincidental. Writing a TWG story is way more complicated than it seems.
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Ok, I've gone through the entire thread just now. Those three in question don't stand out to me too much, as they've either been behind the curve most of the game (Jub and Dude) or they've just disappeared (Wry).

However, I believe that the Mashi wolfing means we've scared whoever is wolf no. 3. All of us here know the skill that Mashi posseses, and that leaving him alive for too long will ultimately hurt the wolves...usually *wink*. Whoever our third wolf is has handled losing his teammates really well this entire game, then again that's not a hard thing to hard if you don't post.

As such I'm thinking Wrydryn for the moment. His vanishing act is a little disconcerting. Yes, he voted for spit, but since the heat was on it was in the best interest of all the wolves to vote him out. He missed voting out shadow, I noticed, so that could mean he's either disappeared on us or he's laying low.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Everyone should be at the chat 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
There are things that need to be discussed.

K-NiGhT

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Ok. Well since I won't be able to make the chat party and may not be back before the phase ends, I'm going to place my vote for Wrydryn

the_last_sheikah

I have drumline from 5:30-8:00, so I will miss the chat, sorry.  I'll vote when I get back, so someone please either send me a copy of the chat or post it so I can make a better choice with my vote.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!