News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton Post Game

Started by Kman96, July 23, 2012, 08:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I say have blueflower do it. He was there for pretty much the entire game.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

I would too, but blueflower is busy as well, plus, I'd like to make up for my HUGE absence in my own game... -_-
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 24, 2012, 04:41:19 AMWrydryn never guarded a single person the entire game.  ???

That explains that Mashi got wolved.

I claim the title MCS -Most Confusing Seer  ;)

blueflower999

^I was in the exact same situations ago in Spit's TWG. Only a lot worse. Because they lynched me and I was the real Seer. And then the humans lost.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

My crazy strategy:

I seered Slow, but I lied that I seered Spit. EPIC SUCCESS.

the_last_sheikah

wait, wait, wait....You didn't actually seer spit red?  That's the worst plan ever.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

I wanted to see how he would react. Mashi and Wry were my teammates. I figured that Mashi could convince the people somehow, if the plan backfires.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 01, 2012, 07:49:02 PMJust a passing mention, analyses?

Errrrr...... ::)

They will get done! I promise!! I just have so much only plate which is already not done! I'm trying to put the forum's needs last ( D: I know), because of the stuff that is due when school begins. I'll just be a long while.

Emphasis on the long.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Yah this is extremely late. Part of being host is the post-game. It's not its own optional "I'll get to it later" side-note.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 13, 2012, 06:59:00 AMAre you still busy?

Quite. But I haven't forgotten!! No, no, I'm just stuck doing a bunch of last minute work before school starts, but when school resumes, it shouldn't be too long afterwards, I hope.

I'm sorry folks! I don't mean to dishearten you! I shan't play another TWG until I'm done!!! (Oh god, what have I done?)

Quote from: spitllama on August 13, 2012, 09:14:43 AMYah this is extremely late. Part of being host is the post-game. It's not its own optional "I'll get to it later" side-note.

Well as soon as I got back from camp, which is where I was for the entire first week of the game, my mom took all this work and just slapped it on me and told me to do it. I wasn't expecting she would, so my plans for the post game just fell apart. Honestly, spit, I began to form my post game after yours in Beat Those Eggs, Jimmy!
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

I wouldn't complain about this in particular being late. Some of the first games I played on this site half a year ago haven't gotten theirs done yet.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

The more it gets put off the harder it gets to complete it!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012