News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Jompa's Compositions/Non-Video Game Related Arrangements/Performances

Started by Jompa, July 24, 2012, 03:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

This is all super-old. Nothing to see really

Hi there! This is where I'll be posting my original compositions. So yeah, enjoy :)

"Aprilsmarsj" - for marching band
PDF
MP3

"Norsktentamenstrykekvartetten" ("The Norwegian Midterm String Quartet"):
MUS
MIDI
PDF

"Vinter" - for 2 clarinets & string quartet
MUS
MIDI
PDF

"Untitled (Piano F-dur 14.09.13)"
PDF
MIDI
for band:
PDF
MP3

"C Mixolydian Blues March"
MP3
PDF

"F Blues Jam"
MP3

"March 2"
MUS

"Untitled 8"
MUS
MIDI

"Untitled 7"
MUS
MP3

"Untitled 6"
MIDI

"Untitled 5"
MUS
MIDI

"Untitled 1"
MUS
MP3
Whitout hiding the staves ~MUS (looks messy tho)

"Untitled 2"
MUS
MP3 (sound quality changed somehow, I don't like it but hey, it's the same song i guess)

"Untitled 3" ~ I strongly recommend using headsets
MUS ~ I hid the staves again >)
MP3
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Nice pieces, but why are you hiding staves?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 24, 2012, 09:18:11 AMNice pieces, but why are you hiding staves?

Yeah! When arranging only for piano it's OK, but now you really should do two versions, one with the hidden staves shown and the other one with the hidden staves well... hidden.  :)

Very nice compositions! I specially like the second one. It would fit perfectly for a "Staff Roll" of a game, specially Pokemon imo.
I tried composing something like a week ago, but I guess I'm not inspired right now.  :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 24, 2012, 09:18:11 AMNice pieces, but why are you hiding staves?
Free the staves! Let them go!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jompa

I see what you mean, guys. I "free'd the staves" or whatever, so yeah - fix'd ^.^
Also, thanks for the compliments!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

New song up! The third of my Untitled series! jk, but have a listen! :)
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jompa on July 24, 2012, 03:34:43 AMHi there! This is where I'll be posting my original compositions. So yeah, enjoy :)

"Midway of Fall"
MUS
MP3
Whitout hiding the staves ~MUS (looks messy tho)

"On The Road Again"
MUS
MP3 (sound quality changed somehow, I don't like it but hey, it's the same song i guess)
:D <3 Epic. I already have lyrics in mind. And these remind me of PMD somehow.

But the 3rd song's MP3 doesn't work. :( You better fix that!!! >:(

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

I remember Clannad! :3 Piece of advice: It would probably be easier for the flutes and piccolos if you removed the ottava alta and wrote in the ledger lines :>
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Not according to our flutists. They all agreed that they'd prefer it this way - C, we're playing this in my school band.
Clannad was great - I cried a couple of times, just arranging this song ^^
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jompa on September 09, 2012, 01:18:02 PMNot according to our flutists. They all agreed that they'd prefer it this way - C, we're playing this in my school band.
Clannad was great - I cried a couple of times, just arranging this song ^^
Well then by all means, keep it that way. It's all about making it easier to read.

Jompa

Working on jazz band arrangement for "Tank!" from Cowboy Bebop :D It's not finished yet - but please, tell me what you think!
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

There were a few spots that the trumpets had 8vb from the original that kina...didn't sound as cool.  :-\

Also, that tbn line from 56 to 66 isn't going to work well for the tenor trombone-I recomend moving it an octave higher, or getting rid of it.

Jompa

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 10, 2012, 12:16:14 PMThere were a few spots that the trumpets had 8vb from the original that kina...didn't sound as cool.  :-\

Also, that tbn line from 56 to 66 isn't going to work well for the tenor trombone-I recomend moving it an octave higher, or getting rid of it.
Great thanks for the tips!:) I need this kinda stuff
Birdo for Smash