News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Webkinz

Started by wariopiano, July 24, 2012, 01:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

Someone should do Webkinz arcade game music. I am always doing games for my great grandson and getting him kinzcash.

What does everybody think?

JDMEK5

... I knew this would come up eventually. Flash games. (And the like) This is a question for the authorities.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

What's wrong with flash games?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Nothing. I mean, music from flash games. Would they count?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

A flash game is still a video game.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

I suppose... But... Whatever. Why not? ::)

My Arrangements

Shadoninja

If we're to allow flash game music, it should be music composed strictly for that game, else we run the risk of anyone making a derp flash game with whatever music they want and then they can say that it's video game music.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 24, 2012, 04:41:28 PMIf we're to allow flash game music, it should be music composed strictly for that game, else we run the risk of anyone making a derp flash game with whatever music they want and then they can say that it's video game music.
This.

wariopiano

So, should we do some?

JDMEK5

Quote from: wariopiano on July 24, 2012, 07:49:05 PMSo, should we do some?
He's right. We're straying from the topic at hand.

Webkinz. Does it pass?

My Arrangements

wariopiano

Well?

I think they would sound fun to do.

Olimar12345

I don't see a problem with it.

Shadoninja

I don't see a problem with it either.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

But like shadow said, the song must be original to the game-not an obvious rip-off of a real song.

wariopiano

Okay, id request one but i dont see any music videos of it on youtube.