What's Your Least Favorite Game?

Started by SlowPokemon, July 25, 2012, 08:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zezhyrule

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 26, 2012, 01:35:30 PMAlso no, Skyrim does not get any different after the first hour. It's like a Pokemon game, if you hate the first hour, you'll probably hate the rest of the game.

Well that's a horrible comparison. Pokemon (insert any title here cuz they're all the same fucking game) is just catch some pooegymanz, level them up, face teh gym leaders, grind some more, and is pretty much that the entire game. With games like Skyrim... You've hardly taken a small bite of everything you can possibly do if you've only played one hour, and you certainly can't form a solid opinion on the game after such a short amount of time.
"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

Roz~

Pokemon can have much more depth than just that but sure, whatever.

Games I hate... Elite Beat Agents was pretty boring, probably because I hated the music they chose. Also Megaman Battle Network 4 omg -____-
Probably other games too but I don't feel like thinking too hard =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Whoa, someone's getting upset. Lol some of us have different tastes, just accept that! I'm sure it's a great game for some, but I can't stand it. And btw, my opinion is that Pokemon is the greatest game in existence. ^_^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

zezhyrule

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 26, 2012, 03:18:23 PMWhoa, someone's getting upset.

Oh no, the thing in the parentheses was just mocking what someone said earlier in the thread. Didn't mean it in a rude way D:

But what you said about it being the exact same after one hour is not true, that's what I was getting at. I also enjoy pokemon, and have spent more than enough hours IV breeding/EV training. Also I've never played Skyrim but o___o
"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

Roz~

Honestly I think Skyrim is way too overrated. I mean yes, it's a good game from what I've seen so far, but it's not as good as what people say imho.

SlowPokemon

Personally I agree, but people really love it and it won game of 2011 so I think maybe my hatred of it comes from my opinion that it didn't deserve that title

Nebbles

I've never been a fan of FPS games or any of the sort, mostly because the idea of just shooting and killing bores me. And most sports games... and, as said, all those horrid movies -> games adaptations because god they're awful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on July 26, 2012, 03:17:26 PMGames I hate... Elite Beat Agents was pretty boring, probably because I hated the music they chose.
WHAWHAWHATTTTTTTT?!?!? ELITE BEAT AGENTS WAS FAR TOO GROOVY TO BE HATED BY ANYONE!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

blueflower999

In order for a game to totally, truly piss me off, it has to be over-hyped. If I buy a game for really cheap and it's crappy, it doesn't make me hate the game. If anything, I have a good time laughing at how crappy it is rather then developing a deep passion against it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 26, 2012, 04:05:00 PMWHAWHAWHATTTTTTTT?!?!? ELITE BEAT AGENTS WAS FAR TOO GROOVY TO BE HATED BY ANYONE!

But the songs suuuuuuuuuucked D:
I probably would've enjoyed the Japanese version more.

SuperFireKirby

IT HAD FREAKING EARTH, WIND, AND FIRE ON IT. THE SCIENTIFICALLY FUNKIEST, GROOVIEST CATS EVER TO SWANG THAT THANG, BROTHA!

But yeah I suppose that it could of had some better songs.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

I can't believe Bugs Life wasn't mentioned specifically. That game was clunky and boring and I don't know why it was included with my 64.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

Sports Island for the Wii. I got it as a gift, got annoyed with it and stopped playing. 2 years later I got Sports Island 3 which ALSO failed hard.
It isn't the worst game I've seen, but to me it's the one I own that I hate the most

FluteNinja

Skyrim.  My friends like to piss me off by saying that it is a manlier version of The Legend of Zelda.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.