[Wii] New Super Mario Bros Wii - "Final Boss-Bowser"

Started by pastaboyfella, July 26, 2012, 09:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pastaboyfella

Cant believe someone didnt arrange this one yet!

music link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvKVcywbIdI

wariopiano

(whistiling for shadoninja!)

How about u help him?

Shadoninja

Quote from: wariopiano on July 26, 2012, 09:14:08 AM(whistiling for shadoninja!)

How about u help him?
how about you stop telling me what to do.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

wariopiano

If u dont want to do it or help him out, just say so.

spitllama

The whole "recruiting" thing is kind of obnoxious. We are already notified that a topic has been created, so it's not necessary for you to PM us about it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

wariopiano

Okay, u told me once, i wont do it again.
u know more than me about this site and sheet music, so ill shutup.

TheZeldaPianist275

Back to the original topic!

This piece was really unexpected for me.  It literally felt epic, and for a side-scrolling Mario game, that was a pleasant surprise.  I think I'm gonna pass on it though.  Not sure if I'm skilled enough to do this.

videogaminglegodude

I was kinda hoping someone could help me with this one.  it sounds SO GOOD, but because of all the bells, cymbals, voices, and everything, I can not do it alone.  unfortunately, I have nothing yet.

I can't wait to see what anyone else gets.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

videogaminglegodude

actualy, I want to see what I can get first, but feel free to work on it.  just don't show me anything yet.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on June 28, 2015, 08:13:20 AMactualy, I want to see what I can get first, but feel free to work on it.  just don't show me anything yet.

Kind of thought the same, it's a big song with lots of instruments BUT in the end the song is VERY SHORT. Start with Organ and the bom bom(choir) lol. I would accept the request if it weren't so that I was busy with other songs myself.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 28, 2015, 08:56:51 AMKind of thought the same, it's a big song with lots of instruments BUT in the end the song is VERY SHORT. Start with Organ and the bom bom(choir) lol. I would accept the request if it weren't so that I was busy with other songs myself.

yes, you have a point.  I have never been very good at instrument-mimicry.

JDMEK5

For the bassline there's a real simple timpani line that works in 5ths. That should be a singe to transcribe down.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 28, 2015, 09:11:55 PMFor the bassline there's a real simple timpani line that works in 5ths. That should be a singe to transcribe down.

can you bring that description down to a lower level?  I am still an amature.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 28, 2015, 09:11:55 PMFor the bassline there's a real simple timpani line that works in 5ths. That should be a singe to transcribe down.
Quote from: videogaminglegodude on June 29, 2015, 09:06:37 AMcan you bring that description down to a lower level?  I am still an amature.

A fifth is whatever the root note is (take a C for example), and the fifth note on the major scale for that note. So the fifth note in the major scale of C is a G. So the chord would be a C and a G. Typically the root note is lower than the fifth.

Hope this helps  :)

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 29, 2015, 12:14:41 PMA fifth is whatever the root note is (take a C for example), and the fifth note on the major scale for that note. So the fifth note in the major scale of C is a G. So the chord would be a C and a G. Typically the root note is lower than the fifth.

Hope this helps  :)

Makes sense!  I just wish I could do this with all the instruments.