News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting The Sequel

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 28, 2012, 07:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay, but you're no longer waterproof.

I wish Level-5 would port Layton to the Wii U.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Granted, but it sucks, so they never ever ever do it again and keep it on the handhelds.

I wish for (*insert wish here*)
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 26, 2013, 07:43:33 AMOkay, but you're no longer waterproof.

Quote from: Kman96 on February 26, 2013, 07:58:03 AMGranted, but it sucks, so they never ever ever do it again and keep it on the handhelds.

I wish for (*insert wish here*)
Granted; your wish is inserted through your eye, down your esophagus, and out your spine, just above your coccyx, in the area around your lumbar (it's a really long wish, plus, it's going in at an angle through your eye :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

I wish to steal the above person's wish.

Yugi

Granted, however, he already used it.

I wish that I was able to beat Yunalesca as many times as it took.

Zunawe

Granted. It takes x divided by 0 times to beat him, and you are forever forced to fight him.

I wish. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Granted, however you get , , ,

I wish that this post wouldn't exist.

Yugi

Granted. However, you become the reincarnation of Dracula.

I wish Zunawe knew that Yunalesca was female.

Clanker37

Quote from: Yugi on February 28, 2013, 01:37:39 AMI wish Zunawe knew that Yunalesca was female.
Granted, but he becomes sexually attracted to her and makes a horrible fan fic of him and her getting it on like Donkey Kong and scars all that read or hear of it.

I wish Nebble's Let's Play gets more views and likes.

Dudeman

Granted, but the wish isn't granted until right now. By then, everyone's forgotten about the wish and Nebbles' channel has fallen into obscurity.

I wish for world peace WITHOUT the annihilation of the human race.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Granted. Technologically superior aliens come to earth and subjugate humanity, intending to use humans for labor. There is peace, because everybody is too busy working... but hey, at least everybody's alive!

I wish people could understand me!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Granted, however, you are now forced to speak a dead language. So nobody knows what you're saying anyway.

I wish that my game would load whithin the next few minutes.

Maelstrom

Granted, but the save data becomes corrupted.

I wish to die only when I choose

mikey

Granted, but when life is going poorly, and you say you wish you could die, we'll take it literally.

I wish for a ham and cheese sandwich on white bread.  The pre cooked ham is fresh and tasty and the cheese is a generic cheddar square.  There's nothing else on it and I must be able to eat it.
unmotivated

Bloop

Granted, but you never said anything about that piano hanging above your head on a thin string.

I wish I had a grand piano :D