What TV show did you last watch?

Started by Spyro, July 29, 2012, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zezhyrule

Currently watching 24. On the 5th season. 4th season was better D:

But anyway yeah, I got tired of watching Lost since I went through the entire thing three times in less than two months but

I mean I could be practicing some piano pieces or at least beating some video games...
Oh Netflix, why you taunt me so?
"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

Spyro

Spongebob. Classic.

Also the Olympics

wariopiano

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: wariopiano on August 02, 2012, 08:53:41 AMI wish i could get the olympics :'(

Granted, you fly there at the last minute.

Oops, wrong thread. :P

Spyro

Big Brother and Everybody Loves Raymond. And Pawn Stars

FSM-Reapr

Law & Order, Dexter, Castle and Seinfeld re-runs.
Luv them all! <3

Spyro

Big Brother and Pawn Stars. And Chopped!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

The show is based off the movie Black Dynamite, which came out a few years ago.

wariopiano

Zunawe

^Guess what I'll be humming until next week. I love that movie. The CIA actually had the makeup artist teach them how to do pull-off masks for field use. Like if a black guy needed to impersonate a random white guy.

Burn Notice. Just watched the pilot. I like it. Especially how he talks as if you were taking notes on how to make a fake pipe bomb.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

he was watching the TV show though :P

the simpsons--best tv show
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.