News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What TV show did you last watch?

Started by Spyro, July 29, 2012, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 21, 2012, 10:27:53 AMOnce Upon A Time, it's actually good.

We have a separate thread for that show if you want to post about it. I really like that show.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

I've only seen the two first episodes because shows always takes time to get in Finland. I don't wanna encounter spoilers.

SlowPokemon

All right well don't give up on the show--the next five episodes or so are a bit meh, but it picks up. It's really good.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

The problem with TV shows in Finland is that it takes forever for American shows to end up here, resulting in people viewing the shows via, umh, less official ways.

HBO Nordic sounds promising in that regards. That's only for HBO's shows, though.

Zunawe

Grimm is a good show. I wish they would make more creatures, but it seems all shows must stray a little from their original format to include drama.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

I've been watching a lot of Mythbusters lately. Almost forgot how awesome this show is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 23, 2012, 07:21:43 PMI've been watching a lot of Mythbusters lately. Almost forgot how awesome this show is.
Made me look this up:

Waddle Bro

Sebastian

Olimar12345

^Lol I'm a christian and even I thought it was kinda funny. It's called a sense of humor.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

I thought it was dry. Don't get me wrong, I'm not religious. :P
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Double post:

Re-watching "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" for the third time!!!!!! ;D
If you all will excuse me; I'm going to get my mind blow now..
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 08, 2012, 11:17:08 AMI think that is very disrespectful and rude!
They didn't say anything that someone would find offensive. Not everything that involves a religion-related parody is disrespectful or rude.
Quote from: Jompa on December 08, 2012, 02:10:33 PMI thought it was dry. Don't get me wrong, I'm not religious. :P
Basically the only fun I had was the line "Look at all that whale shit". It just made me giggle.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jompa on December 08, 2012, 02:10:33 PMI thought it was dry. Don't get me wrong, I'm not religious. :P
Yeah, there shoulda been some water in there somewhere.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 08, 2012, 11:25:29 PMYeah, there shoulda been some water in there somewhere.
Now THAT was dry.. i think...?
Birdo for Smash