News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Dexter

Started by Mike, February 23, 2008, 04:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I remade this topic because if anyone wants to check it out and either doesn't have Showtime or doesn't want to download the episodes, CBS and CTV (Canada) started airing the episodes. It's on at 10pm on Sundays and they're going onto the second episode tomorrow. Though there is quite some cuts. The show usually lasts around 55 minutes without any commercials and for CBS they cut parts out so it lasts around the same time except with commercials, so there's at least 15 minutes cut out of every episode. There's also some censorship because it's on cable tv.

Harvest

I heard about that.

It sounds terrible.

I need swearing, nudity, and gore. 

Luckily, I downloaded both seasons and have them on discs.
-

Mike

Yeah, the fucking have been replaced by freaking and motherfucker by motherlover.

Lildigipoke2

it looks really weird i saw a commercial on it a few days ago....*barfs*

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Harvest

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on February 25, 2008, 01:58:04 PMit looks really weird i saw a commercial on it a few days ago....*barfs*

haha, pussy.

;)
-

Mike

Quote from: Harvest on February 25, 2008, 02:17:48 PM
Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on February 25, 2008, 01:58:04 PMit looks really weird i saw a commercial on it a few days ago....*barfs*

haha, pussy.

;)

lol agreed. I wouldn't like to see you watch the uncut version.

Lildigipoke2

don't use such language (again)...i'll back off this time but think before you speak!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Mike

I'm pretty sure he did think. Anyone who barfs after seeing just the commercial is one in my book.

KefkaticFanatic

That honestly is pathetic getting sick after a simple commercial, and if you get pissed off at somebody calling you something simple like a pussy, you will fail in the real world.

----------------
Listening to: A13
via FoxyTunes

me irl
[close]

Harvest

What I said was a playful insult at worst, nothing to get offended by.

-

Lildigipoke2

i was just exaggerating on my comment..don't have to be so sensitive about it...GOSH!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Nakah

Dexter's Labratory.

~Nakah

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Nakah on February 26, 2008, 12:02:09 PMDexter's Labratory.

~Nakah
That is the first thing i think of when i hear "Dexter"

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

kirby_superstar

yes for us of the cartoon network glory days, those were good times
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

razer84

Quote from: kirby_superstar on February 26, 2008, 10:40:17 PMyes for us of the cartoon network glory days, those were good times

indeed.

damn commies.