He just needs to try harder!!!!
4 (33.3%)
^Nah he's just not a good host.
0 (0%)
ill forgive him after he makes the post game
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

MaestroUGC

Well if Dude actually became active then that would've raised even more questions. I never said my strategy was foolproof, I just thought it was a better option. And I still don't like lynching inactives because its a vicious Catch-22. By lynching inactives we either force them into activity, thereby questioning why they became active in the first place, which in itself is often suspicious; or they just shut up, sit back and get lynched.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Blueflower999 has been wolfed. He was human?!  :o

1. Mashi
2. SlowPokemon
3. bubbles
4. MaestroUGC
5. Dude
6. blueflower999
7. FSM
8. vermillionvermin
9. universe-x
10. Spyro
11. the_last_sheikah
12. jub

Day phase will end on Monday, 9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Wait, did he actually end the phase on time? Yes, yes I did.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Well that disproves one of my suspicions by a longshot.

MaestroUGC

Ok, I'm not sure where to begin with this. Blue seems to be too distant from the rest of the group to be an effective wolfing target. I'm not sure where to begin looking for the second wolf, as I can't figure out why Blue would be wolfed in the first place.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

O...K? Interesting... choice?  :o

I haven't seen such erratic wolfing choices in a long time. But I guess now I proved I was human.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

So lets see, they've wolfed a new(ish) player, and one who was separate from the main group, which makes me wonder if our final wolf isn't part of said main group, being mashi, verm, U-X, Maestro, and myself.
Hmmmmmmmmm, I must look into this further.  Thoughts anyone?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

universe-X

Lol, I doubt it would be Bubbles.

And sure, chat party later.

vermilionvermin

Between the three I had yesterday, it obviously takes out blueflower, and makes me suspect Maestro less.  Universe-X is the only one of the three I could see going off the board with this wolfing.  Tbh, if this wolfing were any player but Mashi or blue it would be near impossible to convince me it wasn't U-X.

Sheikah's response to the wolfing also makes me think that he could be the wolf.  First, and I don't mean this personally, I would put you over most players in terms of activity this game.  I am not sure what the criteria were for this list.  Second, the wording of the post seems like it's forcing casualness.  And third and most importantly, that mindset justifies the Blueflower wolfing.  All he has to do is get people to run with this mindset and he wins based on the numbers.

Sheikah

Mashi

SlowPokemon

I'm going to have to agree with Verm on this one. Sheikah was very detached throughout the chat, and that post aroused some of my suspicion before even reading Verm's post.

I am tentatively voting for Sheikah.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

I don't get how the post can arouse suspicion o.o it seems like it's just inquiring people's thoughts... or am I missing something? ._.

SlowPokemon

Well, let's look at the post:

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on August 12, 2012, 06:31:19 AMSo lets see, they've wolfed a new(ish) player, and one who was separate from the main group, which makes me wonder if our final wolf isn't part of said main group, being mashi, verm, U-X, Maestro, and myself.
Hmmmmmmmmm, I must look into this further.  Thoughts anyone?

Read the post and try to figure out what he's implying. If you don't come up with anything, you're thinking like I am. It seems like he's saying words without really saying anything. They've wolfed a "newish" player (really he's been playing a while but I suppose he is new compared to us), but what does that mean? And how does it have significance?

Just because Blueflower was separated from the "main group" (which is a strange thing to call it, as the players he listed aren't the only ones playing) doesn't mean that the ones he listed aren't wolves. Contrarily, the wolf could possibly be one of them, and are just wolfing inactives so as to keep the ones actually playing the game on their toes. So it seems strange to immediately excuse them from suspicion just based on the information that Blueflower was wolfed. Really, the only ones I see as completely excused are vermilionvermin and Mashi, as they strongly advocated the Dude lynch.

That being said, let's look at the player list:
1. Mashi
2. SlowPokemon
3. bubbles
4. MaestroUGC
7. FSM
8. vermillionvermin
9. universe-x
11. the_last_sheikah

Mashi and vermilionvermin are last on my suspicion list for right now. Removing them, we have me, bubbles, Maestro, FSM, Universe, and Sheikah. And obviously I'm going to eliminate myself as well (not that everybody else feels that way). I'll copy the new list for simplification.

3. bubbles
4. MaestroUGC
7. FSM
9. universe-x
11. the_last_sheikah

Well, from those, I can also tentatively eliminate FSM and Bubbles, as I don't suspect either of them much at all.

4. MaestroUGC
9. universe-x
11. the_last_sheikah

So that leaves me three suspects. All three of them seem highly suspicious to me; I'd rather not eliminate Maestro from the game at this point as he is being active and (seemingly) helpful. Universe and Sheikah are really my top two suspects. Universe could easily have posted support for my argument of being human in order to get me on his side, but it's also true he could have just seen my argument and decided it made sense. Sheikah, however, hasn't really done anything much. He was in the chat, but I don't recall him saying much anything useful. And that post right there seemed to vaguely state some sort of opinion before just asking everybody else to post their opinions, which doesn't accomplish anything.

The only reason I wouldn't vote Maestro or Universe is that I think if they were wolves, they would be smart enough to wolf me since as far as I know most people believe I'm human at this point. I'm voting for Sheikah, with an uneasy eye on Maestro and Universe.

Still a vote for Sheikah.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 12, 2012, 09:51:45 AMSheikah's response to the wolfing also makes me think that he could be the wolf.
Oh boy, here we go again.
QuoteFirst, and I don't mean this personally, I would put you over most players in terms of activity this game.
So Im more active than people who aren't here, but less than you or mashi, so I must be a wolf. Yeah, ok.
QuoteI am not sure what the criteria were for this list. 
They are the most active players, the ones most commonly posting here and in the chat.
QuoteSecond, the wording of the post seems like it's forcing casualness.
Thats how I talk, or would you rather me talk to you like I did to sprog YOU F***ING A**HOLE!!!
QuoteAnd third and most importantly, that mindset justifies the Blueflower wolfing.  All he has to do is get people to run with this mindset and he wins based on the numbers.
Very good verm, you can identify a well planed reasoning for a specific killing.  But maybe the wolf knew this.
Have you ever seen the last few episodes of Red vs. Blue, season 8?  After wounding Church, Tex moves him into an area near a perfect sniping spot.  Agent Washington stops short of the area because he notices the obvious plan.  Doc then comments that maybe Tex knew he would notice this trap, and stop short.  Almost immediately, land mines right under them explode.
How is this relevant?  Perhaps our wolf knew you would suspect me for a blue wolfing, and would lynch me right away.  Whoever planed this plays like you.  If you still think I'm a wolf, so be it.  But I want you to re-evaluate your allies and think, who would play this game by getting in your head and staying a few steps ahead.  This is a smart wolf, we can't ignore anything from anyone.  That is all.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

I don't really like your defense, but thinking on what you said about a smart wolf, I think you might be right. I'm suspecting Maestro a fair bit more than Universe, quite honestly.