News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVI: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by Jub3r7, August 06, 2012, 06:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub isn't that great of a host.

He just needs to try harder!!!!
4 (33.3%)
^Nah he's just not a good host.
0 (0%)
ill forgive him after he makes the post game
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

FSM-Reapr

According to Who's Online, Maestro is sending a message. Just reporting.

MaestroUGC

Yes, and for the record, I was talking to dahans. Also, with a wolf dead, who would I be talking to?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 13, 2012, 11:44:23 AMAccording to Who's Online, Maestro is sending a message. Just reporting.

Can someone please tell me where to find this "who's Online" ?!?!?
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

At the bottm of the front page at the forums, you should see a link that says "X users online, X guests" or something like that. Click it, and it'll show what people are doing on the forum; posting, reading, etc.

MaestroUGC

Well I picked up an extra shift so I've got to leave for work soon. My top suspicions are between Verm and Slow. Verm's been really jumpy all game and Slow's theatrics just left me with more questions. I don't have time to get into the details right now and I doubt I'll be back in time to make a sure vote.

Safety on Slow because I'm not conviced your human and I trust Verm a bit more than you.

universe-X

Quote from: Kman96 on August 13, 2012, 12:38:18 PMCan someone please tell me where to find this "who's Online" ?!?!?
lol, posts like this make me wanna have a "TWG Popcorn thread" to be honest.

Verm's claim that he wouldn't have vouched for Dude's lynch had he been a wolf makes sense to me, so my suspicions are lighting up on him right now. Same for Mashi.

Sheikah's seemed a little fishy lately. It's still sorta apparent that he doesn't really care about if he dies this game. That could've been a stunt as well, but idk. Not only that, but he seems to know the wolves' motives a bit too well, unless he's just analyzing them with the right mindset at hand.

I'm not sure about Slow. The idea of offing yourself to save a fellow, inactive wolf doesn't seem sensible to me. Especially when he wasn't very involved in the game in the first place. Sure it's possible that we called out 2 wolves at that time, but idk it just seems too out there for me. That the 2 inactives just happened to be wolves. Had we killed Slow and he turned out to be a wolf, all we had to do was wait a night phase and see that no one was wolfed to pick out Dude due to his absence. But alas.

FSM and Bubbles seem human enough to me.

Maestro's been providing well for the human team.

I'm hoomin.

So, I'll place a safety on sheikah for the time being. I know FSM already voted for him. Idk if safeties count towards instas, but if they do, I'll change it to a vote then. If they don't, then I don't wanna off him throw a possible insta, should that be the case.

SlowPokemon

^Actually, I already voted for him as well, so that makes at least three (and I'm fairly sure Verm has a vote as well, making four). Be sure not to accidentally insta until we're absolutely decisive.

...Idk how many players we have, but if it's seven, that's an insta.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

All, right, it's eight, so no one else vote for sheikah until we've reached a decision.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

I'm still not completely confident about the_last_sheikah.  I would have wished for more people to have showed up at the chat party last night (especially since people were saying "Let's have a chat party!"  Though, no one had bothered to specify a time...) to elucidate more about Players and to analyse interactions, but sadly, that's not the case.

I may be gone from 8-10PM, so I'm going to safety on MaestroUGC.

universe-X

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Kman96 on August 13, 2012, 12:38:18 PMCan someone please tell me where to find this "who's Online" ?!?!?

At the forum home page, go down and you see "Users Online". Then click the link that says for example: "5 Guests, 7 Users (1 Buddy, 1 Hidden)"

Hope that helps.

Jub3r7

the_last_sheikah was lynched. He was human.

1. Mashi
2. SlowPokemon
3. bubbles
4. MaestroUGC
5. Dude
6. blueflower999
7. FSM
8. vermillionvermin
9. universe-x
10. Wrydryn
11. the_last_sheikah

Night Phase will end Tuesday 9:30 PM EST.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

Well for my first game, my suspicions suck

universe-X

Damn. This next phase should narrow it down enough for us though.