News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVI: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by Jub3r7, August 06, 2012, 06:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub isn't that great of a host.

He just needs to try harder!!!!
4 (33.3%)
^Nah he's just not a good host.
0 (0%)
ill forgive him after he makes the post game
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

MaestroUGC

Hey Jub, you have Wry on the list instead of Spyro, who is dead.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MaestroUGC

Also, it should be Bubbles up there instead of Shadow.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Well, that sucks. All right in case I'm lynched next phase, my top suspicion is Maestro with Universe in second. I really think Maestro is behind it though, he's been giving me an uneasy feeling from the start. Verm also feels suspicious to me, but right now I'd put my money on Maestro.

Though, my opinions have been totally off thus far so take them with a grain of salt....
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I agree with slow, but considering my last suspicions' luck I might as well vote for verm since he's my least suspicious.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2012, 07:03:18 PMWell, that sucks. All right in case I'm lynched next phase

I meant to say wolfed, in case there was any confusion

universe-X

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 13, 2012, 07:20:30 PMI agree with slow, but considering my last suspicions' luck I might as well vote for verm since he's my least suspicious.
That's not the best train of logic to follow lol.

Jub3r7

vermillionvermin has been wolfed. (He was human.)

1. Mashi
2. SlowPokemon
3. Bubbles
4. MaestroUGC
5. Dude
6. blueflower999

7. FSM
8. vermillionvermin
9. universe-x
10. Spyro
11. the_last_sheikah

Day phase will end on Thursday at 9:30 PM EST.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

Quoteconsidering my last suspicions' luck I might as well vote for verm since he's my least suspicious

Looks like the wolf beat me to it

universe-X

On that note, my suspicions have been sucking majorly.

However, it seems like the wolf's taking out the good players now. Or at least someone who's been providing well for us then.

I'm assuming we can probably derive something useful from the logs which I'm too tired to look at for now.

Here are my standings for now:
1. Mashi if I had to pick a wolf, it'd be either you...
2. SlowPokemon yes, I still believe you to be human.
3. Bubbles
4. MaestroUGC or you.
5. Dude
6. blueflower999
7. FSM

8. vermillionvermin
9. universe-x
10. Spyro
11. the_last_sheikah

and my suspicions for now are just gut feelings because I'm just to tired to process any of this right now. You can probably expect something from me tomorrow.

SlowPokemon

I...think I have to vote for MaestroUGC, at least for now. He's been my gut suspicion for quite a while, and although some of his actions don't scream wolf to me, there's more with him than with anyone else.

You know...none of us have considered Bubbles for more than a couple seconds, have we? o_O

MaestroUGC

Well, sh*t, looks like I was off about Verm. I'll be in the chat for a few hours maybe? I don't have a curfew so I'll be there for whoever wants to talk.

Bubbles

Sure slow, my first game and Im already a mastermind wolf-in-disguise

But I do agree with you on Maestro

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2012, 07:19:00 PMYou know...none of us have considered Bubbles for more than a couple seconds, have we? o_O
FOr me this is just cuz I don't think she or shadowkirby would've been responsible for wolfings. I'm wording that poorly, but ehh. So tired.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 14, 2012, 07:21:08 PMSure slow, my first game and Im already a mastermind wolf-in-disguise
lol, don't take it so harshly. It doesn't take a mastermind to send in a PM.

Also, watch out who you vote for guys. We don't wanna insta someone too soon.

And yeah, let's all head to #twgnsm while we can to converse.

Bubbles

I wasnt taking it harshly, I was actually waiting for someone to accuse me. I thought the wolf was going after people who were obviously human to make it harder, so I expected to die tonight