News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

app

Started by wariopiano, August 07, 2012, 02:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 14, 2012, 09:04:08 AMI only ever played words with friends and draw something, but then I stopped because you spend waaaaaaaaay too much time on that stuff >.>
In Astronomy, we once spent a day doing nothing but playing Words With Friends. It's not that he was a bad teacher (yes, he was actually playing it with us), the class was just stupidly easy (I got a 102%). . . Then a week later the game was over its popularity.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

Quote from: Zunawe on August 14, 2012, 02:51:39 PMIn Astronomy, we once spent a day doing nothing but playing Words With Friends. It's not that he was a bad teacher (yes, he was actually playing it with us), the class was just stupidly easy (I got a 102%). . . Then a week later the game was over its popularity.
Everyone got done early with a subject and went home early except for the 4 who had late Japanese-lessons (inc. me). We played around 5 hours of Rayman Origins until we beat it and maybe 4-5 teachers came in and asked what we did (we used the projector, big screen ftw) and they always got the reply if they wanted to try. Some of them got really interested, but those haters didn't want to play...

Pit0010

haha I did this thing not too long ago...I didnt play apps for 6 months for the sake of gaming (for me...more the sake of nintendo)...due to the fact that you can just get apps for free...meaning video games/consoles will lose their money.

And now...I only touch 2 app games most of the time...
and for some reason...I feel quite good in myself :D you guys should try doing that too!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Shadoninja

You guys are such losers :P. I'd never get addicted to any of the game apps.

I forgot to mention How to Cook Everything. A decent cooking app. I'd love for it to have pictures though.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

That is pretty good. I use Epicurious and the Food Network's app for cooking too.

Shadoninja

DrP

Yep. It works really well.

Shadoninja

Quote from: DrP on August 19, 2012, 12:12:35 PMYep. It works really well.
Ok I'll try it. Thanks.

Sebastian

Temple run 2 just came out. It's awesome!!

Toby

^You beat me to it!

Also Subway surfers is pretty good.

Sebastian

O my Goodness!! Subway Surfers is awsome!!!!!

Toby

I love the characters you can get, saving up for Frank on my tablet, he is the best. Started saving this morning since I started. Got 11,000 in like an hour

Sebastian

Prince Z is pretty cool ;D

Toby

I don't understand, I think he is a weirdo. If I made the game he would be like 15000.

Sebastian