News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Majora's Mask Discussion (With some polls sometimes.)

Started by Zunawe, August 07, 2012, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite ocarina song.

Song of Time
5 (31.3%)
Song of Healing
8 (50%)
Song of Storms
6 (37.5%)
Epona's Song
0 (0%)
Song of Soaring
2 (12.5%)
Inverted Song of Time
0 (0%)
Song of Double Time
0 (0%)
Sonata of Awakening
1 (6.3%)
Goron Lullaby
2 (12.5%)
New Wave Bossa Nova
5 (31.3%)
Elegy of Emptiness
2 (12.5%)
Oath to Order
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Zunawe

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 17, 2012, 02:30:42 PMHate those.  Legitimately freaked me out first time through Woodfall.
It's so impossible to do anything with them around!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Nope. Once you have the hookshot, it's possible to get every mask in the game except the Gibdo, Giants, and Fierce Diety's. I got the hookshot, went to Ikana, did all that stuff, and returned to Great Bay later.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Zunawe

Quote from: spitllama on August 17, 2012, 03:56:11 PMNope. Once you have the hookshot, it's possible to get every mask in the game except the Gibdo, Giants, and Fierce Diety's. I got the hookshot, went to Ikana, did all that stuff, and returned to Great Bay later.
Huh. I thought you had to beat the GBT and get the Garo's mask to get to the canyon. Anyway, unless there's something blocking it once you get inside, it's possible to get the Gibdo Mask without the Song of Storms. Put on the Stone Mask, put a bomb outside the door, and wait for her to come out and you can walk in.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

But aren't the Gibdos still walking around the house and keeping her from coming out?
Submissions Page

Zunawe

*points at sword/bow/bombs/bombchus/fire arrows/light arrows/arm blades/spikes/bubbles/any other weapon that deals damage*

I program things

spitllama

I actually figured another one just came in its place to keep you from going on. Good to know!
Submissions Page

Zunawe

I'm fairly sure you can kill them all.

You know what's awesome that I figured out on my last playthrough? To complete the bottom of the well, all you need are:
5 Magic Beans
10 Bombs
10 Deku Sticks
1 Bottle of Bugs
1 Bottle of Milk (put a bomb inside the tube thing in the forest section of Terminia Field)

Then you go through and unlock every door you can. That gets you the big poe, which is the second hardest thing to get (milk is longer). It takes about half a day on slowed time to get the treasure at the end.

These votes are spread so thinly. Deku mask is winning with 4 votes.

I program things

spitllama

Submissions Page

Zunawe

But you need to go through a whole other half of it to get the milk. And that requires things like the blue potion or  extra bugs or something like that.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on August 19, 2012, 06:43:49 PMI'm fairly sure you can kill them all.

You know what's awesome that I figured out on my last playthrough? To complete the bottom of the well, all you need are:
5 Magic Beans
10 Bombs
10 Deku Sticks
1 Bottle of Bugs
1 Bottle of Milk (put a bomb inside the tube thing in the forest section of Terminia Field)

Then you go through and unlock every door you can. That gets you the big poe, which is the second hardest thing to get (milk is longer). It takes about half a day on slowed time to get the treasure at the end.

These votes are spread so thinly. Deku mask is winning with 4 votes.
Quote from: spitllama on August 19, 2012, 07:54:45 PMYou can get milk in the well
Zunawe, you should just change the title to Majora's Mask discussion. :P

Kman96

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 20, 2012, 07:47:57 AMZunawe, you should just change the title to Majora's Mask discussion. :P

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275