News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Majora's Mask Discussion (With some polls sometimes.)

Started by Zunawe, August 07, 2012, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite ocarina song.

Song of Time
5 (31.3%)
Song of Healing
8 (50%)
Song of Storms
6 (37.5%)
Epona's Song
0 (0%)
Song of Soaring
2 (12.5%)
Inverted Song of Time
0 (0%)
Song of Double Time
0 (0%)
Sonata of Awakening
1 (6.3%)
Goron Lullaby
2 (12.5%)
New Wave Bossa Nova
5 (31.3%)
Elegy of Emptiness
2 (12.5%)
Oath to Order
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Zunawe

It annoys me to no end how you can't change the number of votes each member gets. Anyway, new poll.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

THE MOON IS A DUNGEON?!?

*goes and plays MM, completely shunning schoolwork*

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Zunawe

It took me freaking forever to figure out how to. . . lower the tower.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on August 27, 2012, 05:02:17 PMIt took me freaking forever to figure out how to. . . lower the tower.

This.  I was stuck for weeks.

TheZeldaPianist275

So.  I have to recover all 7 Zora eggs in three days.  Four of which I have to fight my way to.  Three of which are who knows where.  And I have one bottle.

...Fun! ;D

Zunawe

Lol. Win. Lesee. . . Wait a second, why didn't you do the Romani Ranch quest? It's the best. Also, as a hint, take a picture of a pirate.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on August 28, 2012, 07:03:18 PMLol. Win. Lesee. . . Wait a second, why didn't you do the Romani Ranch quest? It's the best. Also, as a hint, take a picture of a pirate.

I was so sick of it.  I'll prolly go back after I finish Great Bay.  Take a picture of a pirate?  Ooohh-kay.

EDIT:  10 hrs til the moon hits.  This better work Z.

Zunawe

If you slow down time during the *ahem* fight, it makes it so much easier, even though it lasts longer. You can also get another bottle from the place where you blew up the rock to get a powder keg license.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Too late!  :(

Got a bad shot and showed it to the fisherman.  Didn't work.

TheZeldaPianist275

So.

Got to Pinnacle Rock.  Had 5 out of the 7 eggs.  Then had to go do something in real life.  Came back to find the Happy Mask Salesman staring me down.  I hadn't paused and the moon crashed.

RAGEQUIT

Zunawe

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

But just redid it and am now in the Great Bay Temple!  Yay!

Not too terribly excited, though.  My cousin's been terrorizing me with stories of how it's the hardest dungeon in the series he can think of.  And Snowhead came very close to driving me insane.