Started by Shadoninja, August 11, 2012, 12:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 06, 2012, 05:00:06 PMSounds good!

Do you think it would be necessary to have a measure in the work space in 3/8 time?
(Okay, it's not common, but it does exist... and is more commonly used than even 5/4)
Sure.

Also, fixed the sheet a bit.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Shadoninja

Update: added 3, 2, and 1 beat pickups.

Updated file will be available once I get on the laptop and a place that has wifi.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bespinben

On behalf of Bubbles7689, I'd like to also request dotted quarter pickups as well.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on September 19, 2012, 02:30:22 PMOn behalf of Bubbles7689, I'd like to also request dotted quarter pickups as well.
Added.

Bubbles

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 19, 2012, 04:51:11 PMThanks ^^ Now how do I use this template?
I'm writing up documentation at the moment, but I can answer any questions you may have.

what do you need to do?

Bubbles

I just need a 4/4 timed A major sheet with a dotted quarter note pickup in the beginning

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 19, 2012, 04:56:15 PMI just need a 4/4 timed A major sheet with a dotted quarter note pickup in the beginning
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36661985/Bubbles7689%201.mus

Use the Selection Tool to copy/paste repeats, clear items such as the 1st and 2nd repeats, and delete excess measures. Make sure to select the measure stack.

Selecting the Measure Stack

Bubbles

Bubbles

Ok wait.. I tried inputting some of the notes and it seems like everymeasure is a dotted wuarter note beat, not just the first one. This doesnt make any sense though :/

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 19, 2012, 05:44:18 PMOk wait.. I tried inputting some of the notes and it seems like everymeasure is a dotted wuarter note beat, not just the first one. This doesnt make any sense though :/
I forgot to set the measure region. sorry

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36661985/Bubbles7689%201.mus

Shadoninja

Zunawe

So, does the eleventh expression tool actually do something? You should make it play a sound byte from Professor Layton.

Also, key sigs and time sigs? I can't find a tool to make them, so that would mean I have to copy them in, if possible.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on November 04, 2012, 06:01:00 PMSo, does the eleventh expression tool actually do something? You should make it play a sound byte from Professor Layton.

Also, key sigs and time sigs? I can't find a tool to make them, so that would mean I have to copy them in, if possible.
Key and time signatures can't be copied unfortunately.