[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Great Marsh"

Started by MoboMoga, June 10, 2012, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoboMoga

I would really like this to be arranged....and please arrange them as quickly as possible, I hate it when people take up requests but never finish them  >:(. (and guys, I'm not THAT annoyed or anything...chillax  :-\)

Great Marsh

fingerz

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 10, 2012, 09:59:15 AMI would really like this to be arranged....and please arrange them as quickly as possible, I hate it when people take up requests but never finish them  >:(.
Well, if it annoys you that much, you could always arrange the song yourself. At least you'll know that it will eventually be finished.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MoboMoga

Quote from: fingerz on September 20, 2012, 10:24:27 PMWell, if it annoys you that much, you could always arrange the song yourself. At least you'll know that it will eventually be finished.

Why would I make a request if i can arrange it myself. And no, I do not know if it eventually will be finished because people thoughtlessly take up requests, half a year goes by, I PM them, they totally forgot they even took up the requests. So, no, I do not know.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 20, 2012, 10:39:54 PMWhy would I make a request if i can arrange it myself. And no, I do not know if it eventually will be finished because people thoughtlessly take up requests, half a year goes by, I PM them, they totally forgot they even took up the requests. So, no, I do not know.
I make request if I don't have time to arrange something.  I actually just started on a song I requested but no one took.  It's an 'oh well' moment, but Fingerz is right, at least it still gets done.  If you feel like you can't arrange it yourself though, that's another thing.

MoboMoga

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 21, 2012, 05:16:32 AMI make request if I don't have time to arrange something.  I actually just started on a song I requested but no one took.  It's an 'oh well' moment, but Fingerz is right, at least it still gets done.  If you feel like you can't arrange it yourself though, that's another thing.

I'm an arranger. And I LOVEEE arranging. But there are some pieces that is just too hard for me. That is why I put up a request. Of course I would arrange it myself if I can..everytime I'm finished with a song, I feel so pround of myself! But there are just some things that time time to develop..and apparently I'm not in the level yet to arrange this great song.

Bubbles

If you really want it arranged I could take a stab at it, but Im not promising anything in relation to finishing times or playability

PS. If you want people to arrange something dont insult them by saying that they never finish their other requests. At least for me, its about how much I eiter like the song or am motivated

MoboMoga

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 21, 2012, 04:03:42 PMIf you really want it arranged I could take a stab at it, but Im not promising anything in relation to finishing times or playability

PS. If you want people to arrange something dont insult them by saying that they never finish their other requests. At least for me, its about how much I eiter like the song or am motivated

Ok, thanks.

Oh did I sound insulting? I really wasn't mad or anything..sorry to all those who misinterpreted it..

fingerz

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 21, 2012, 04:40:04 PMOh did I sound insulting? I really wasn't mad or anything..sorry to all those who misinterpreted it..
Hahahaha! That's how I interpeted it. I do agree that people shouldn't take up requests they're not going to finish, though. You're better off saying 'no' than 'maybe'. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bubbles

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 21, 2012, 04:40:04 PMOk, thanks.

Oh did I sound insulting? I really wasn't mad or anything..sorry to all those who misinterpreted it..
Sorry, I have a bad habit for interpreting things wrong :/

And if anyone else really wants to take this song they can

Bubbles

Ok, this song is way harder than I thought XD. I cant get the tempo down, let alone the key, so I think im dropping this. Sorry :-\

MoboMoga

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 22, 2012, 09:34:53 PMOk, this song is way harder than I thought XD. I cant get the tempo down, let alone the key, so I think im dropping this. Sorry :-\

Haha, yea, it seems easy but I couldn't do it either.. it's fine! Thanks for trying though!  ;D