News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Pokemon Colosseum)

Started by Bubbles, August 25, 2012, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uraziel

well done as usual, what did you think of the agate village? criticisms?

TheZeldaPianist275

Bubbles

He's where I get the songs directly from the game with no background noise that I download onto itunes :D

Oh and you're welcome to just pick any song if you want to start now. If I put the songs as 'In Progress' that'll keep me from starting that same one

TheZeldaPianist275

I'll let you know tomorrow.  Be warned, however:

HERE BE A NOOBY ARRANGER

Bubbles

Join the club ;D You cant possibly be worse than me.

Uraziel

Dont say that, you are pretty good and with the other helping they will be fine. Glad to see we have another person helping... what to start work on next...

TheZeldaPianist275

I'll just take Game Demo for now.  I'm also pretty slow, so it'll be a while.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 28, 2012, 05:45:27 PMJoin the club ;D You cant possibly be worse than me.
Watch me.

Uraziel

Yeah, its naturally going to take a while, have you heard this one before? It seems like it would be difficult to arrange which is why I am avoiding it xD

Uraziel

Just one quick thing... I think it would be best for either shado or bespin to arrange the final battle thing, not because I dont have faith in either of you or myself but because honestly, thats the toughest thing to arrange in the game.

Bubbles

We cant just force people to make arrangements, though. I know for sure that Bespinben has alot on his plate right now, and I dont want to burden him any more than he is. Well get there when we get there, Im just working on shortening the to do list right now

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Uraziel on August 29, 2012, 05:58:37 AMJust one quick thing... I think it would be best for either shado or bespin to arrange the final battle thing, not because I dont have faith in either of you or myself but because honestly, thats the toughest thing to arrange in the game.

We have beastly arrangers on the site other than Shado & Bespinben.  And yeah, I have heard the demo.  It seems like the only hard part would be figuring out the chords.

@ Bubbles, your to-do list doesn't match up to the soundtrack.  Might wanna fix that.

Bubbles

What parts? I just took the names from gilvasunner since those are usually the real ones

TheZeldaPianist275

Just immediately looking @ the OST, I see Wes Steals the Snatching Machine not on your list.  Pretty sure there are more.  I've never played the game... do you have it under a different title?

Uraziel

There are  few ones missing that would be important, Zeldshorse, why dont you name them all?

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Uraziel on August 29, 2012, 03:08:06 PMThere are  few ones missing that would be important, Zeldshorse, why dont you name them all?

Zeldshorse?  lolwut?
Like I said, I've never played the game, so I don't know which ones would be crucial.  Sorry I can't help more.  :-[