News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Pokemon Colosseum)

Started by Bubbles, August 25, 2012, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Uraziel on August 29, 2012, 03:53:43 PMI am still going to call you that, i guess i dont see the problem but whatever. other than the left hand issue, how is it coming bubbles?
ZeldaPianist. Not Zelda's Horse.  But whatever, you can call me what you want.  I sense inside joke forming  ;D

Uraziel

mhm, sure... I need a break xD, but arranging is fun when things are going well... I dont know which one I should be working on right now...

FireArrow

Trying to arrange cypher peon battle, would anyone happen to know what key it's in. Oh, and how do I slow it down (I can't even begin to imagine what that left hand is doing.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

How do you slow down a youtube video? Im assuming theres some website that does it. Other than that, Im not sure. No idea about the key, I usually just put the notes in until I realize it

FireArrow

I'll try and find a website. As of now, I'm just gonna stick with me guess of E minor.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FireArrow on September 02, 2012, 09:41:28 PMI'll try and find a website. As of now, I'm just gonna stick with me guess of E minor.

I believe it is in A minor, just from playing around with the first 10 seconds (anyone feel free to contradict me on this).  If you have the piece on your computer, windows media player can slow it down to 50% speed.

@ Bubbles, I found a couple hours in which to work on.  Game Demo is around 30% done.  Don't expect it anytime soon tho, cuz school.

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on September 02, 2012, 09:41:28 PMI'll try and find a website. As of now, I'm just gonna stick with me guess of E minor.
I found one. I just started it, so Im not sure if its a trial or not. The good thing is that you dont have to download it and it doesnt distort the sound too badly
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 03, 2012, 06:29:24 AM@ Bubbles, I found a couple hours in which to work on.  Game Demo is around 30% done.  Don't expect it anytime soon tho, cuz school.
Yeah I know. I havent done much work in a while, but luckily I dont need internet to arrange since I have all the songs on my ipod and laptop so I dont have to be at my house to arrange.

FireArrow

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 03, 2012, 06:29:24 AMI believe it is in A minor, just from playing around with the first 10 seconds (anyone feel free to contradict me on this).  If you have the piece on your computer, windows media player can slow it down to 50% speed.

Makes sense, I was using too much naturals.  ;)

Going to try downloading the video.

@Bubbles
I can't find a website like that... could you give me the link?

Bubbles

Oh wow I copied the link and everything but forgot to paste...XD
http://www.youtube.com/html5

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 02, 2012, 09:29:35 PMHow do you slow down a youtube video? Im assuming theres some website that does it. Other than that, Im not sure. No idea about the key, I usually just put the notes in until I realize it

You can't slow down a Youtube video directly. However, there are other methods available. Are you familiar with the program Audacity? It's a free audio editing program, one function among many of which allows you to adjust the tempo of the song. You'll have to import an mp3 or wav of the song into the program though, but that shouldn't be a problem since you can just use a Youtube to mp3 converter (google it).

So here's what you need to do:
1.) Download Audacity
2.) Use a youtube to mp3 converter on the song you're transcribing: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
3.) Import the song's mp3 into Audacity and have fun!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bespinben on September 03, 2012, 10:48:10 PMYou can't slow down a Youtube video directly. However, there are other methods available. Are you familiar with the program Audacity? It's a free audio editing program, one function among many of which allows you to adjust the tempo of the song. You'll have to import an mp3 or wav of the song into the program though, but that shouldn't be a problem since you can just use a Youtube to mp3 converter (google it).

So here's what you need to do:
1.) Download Audacity
2.) Use a youtube to mp3 converter on the song you're transcribing: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
3.) Import the song's mp3 into Audacity and have fun!

Yeah, from what I've seen, Audacity's better than WMP.

Uraziel

Audacity is a wonderful program however I am using a mac. I am also working very slowly on the final battle theme, but the harmonies are posing a challenge... does anybody have any ideas on the key signature?

Spo55

Hi, I'm Spo55, and I'm new here. I have a PDF version of Agate Village that I wrote. It's very basic, including the melody and simple guitar bassline, but I'd be happy to let someone use it and add and fix whatever needs to be added.

spitllama

"Transcribe!" is an excellent program for arranging. So simple to use.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012