News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Pokemon Colosseum)

Started by Bubbles, August 25, 2012, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Nooo :( We're doing it, but its slow. I have no idea where Uraziel is though

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 23, 2012, 04:23:07 PMNooo :( We're doing it, but its slow. I have no idea where Uraziel is though
If I see some consistent activity for at least a week, I will put it back up.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

Since this has been dropped, I suppose I'll drop Game Demo too.  I was about halfway through.  I'll post what I had later.

Shadoninja

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 29, 2012, 06:45:42 PMSince this has been dropped, I suppose I'll drop Game Demo too.  I was about halfway through.  I'll post what I had later.
Quitter.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 29, 2012, 06:59:29 PMQuitter.

Thanks for guilting me Shado.   I thought it was you who dropped the hammer on this?

Shadoninja

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 29, 2012, 07:52:38 PMThanks for guilting me Shado.   I thought it was you who dropped the hammer on this?
I only unstickied it due to inactivity.

TheZeldaPianist275

True.  It seems like Bubbles dropped it too though, and I really am not interested in doing this by myself.

Yugi

At first I thought this was my Arrangement Project and thought I got critique for N's Room.

Bubbles

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 29, 2012, 08:04:04 PMTrue.  It seems like Bubbles dropped it too though, and I really am not interested in doing this by myself.

I did not >:( Fsm said he would do it all if the other one is finished

FSM-Reapr

TheZeldaPianist275

:o  I thought that was a joke!  All right... sorry....  FSM, do you want what I have?  Cause I'm also sorta struggling with this... I got a good bit done though.

FSM-Reapr

lol if they manage to arrange the entire B/W2 soundtrack in two months I'll arrange all of these.

TheZeldaPianist275

And we all know how well NSM arrangement projects go.  I think we should honestly put up a poll, see what the community wants to do, and then let popular demand of the arrangers carry the project.  Otherwise we just have people getting bored after two weeks and the project dying.

DonValentino

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 30, 2012, 07:57:30 AMAnd we all know how well NSM arrangement projects go.  I think we should honestly put up a poll, see what the community wants to do, and then let popular demand of the arrangers carry the project.  Otherwise we just have people getting bored after two weeks and the project dying.

Well, thank you! That's what I had been saying! Finally someone who gets the point.  :P

FireArrow

Phenac City: [PDF] [MUS] [MIDI]

Finally.

Come on people, lets show the world that we actually can finish an arrangement project.  :P Also, now that I can actually arrangement music, I'll put cipher peon battle in my giant to-do list.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department