News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

^That's an example of trolling or spamming. Someone attacking another user with irrelevancy towards the topic. Edit* Nevermind it's on the last page, last post.

Gamer, I'm not bashing the gameplay at all. I'm talking about the content of the game. As I said I'm sure it's going to e very successful, though I don't like the new turn in the series, this is all.

~Nakah

B-Kpianist

well the music sounds nice! I listened to the interview with salvatore felicia, and I was able to arrange Nutty Acres, I'm almost done with it, I just need to combine the two sheets. Take a listen! It's VERY accurate! ;)
Nutty Acres (1st Half)
Nutty Acres (2nd Half)
The 1st half transitions into the second half through a harp- just so ya know.

Egnio

<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

B-Kpianist

nope! Kirkhope is still as awesome as ever! ;D

KefkaticFanatic

Nakah, I hope you weren't talking about Super Zombie.

But yeah, Kirkhope is still a god of game music :D

me irl
[close]

Super Zombie

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 07, 2008, 10:32:23 AMNakah, I hope you weren't talking about Super Zombie.

But yeah, Kirkhope is still a god of game music :D

Yes, he was talking about me, but I was making a joke, so it's all good, G. And shut up about trolling! NO ONE CARES. So if you guys aren't going to talk about BK make a new off topic forum where you hurl yo' momma jokes at each other.

KefkaticFanatic

Well thats why I said I hope he isn't talking about you.  It was pretty clearly a joke ::)

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Pearcinator

Sweet!!! All this info is awesome! Ill be getting a 360 this w/e so happy!

I can finally get the games i always wanted to try! Halo 3, Mass Effect, Fable 2, BK3 and a load more! (Brutal Legend anybody?lol)

There's jack-all coming out for Wii (that im excited for) except for Brawl (which still isnt released in Aust. yet! But will be in 17 more days :) )

KefkaticFanatic

Don't be too excited for brawl.  It quickly gets boring as it isn't even as fun as Melee.

Nice to see you aren't a rabid Nintendo fanboy like half the forum used to be.

me irl
[close]

Pearcinator

Hey i got nothing against any of the new consoles.

Wii, bought it cos i like zelda and mario games
360, getting it this w/e cos its got a lotta games i wanna try out
PS3, nothing really interesting in their library apart from Uncharted and Ratchet but its also too expensive for me too
PC, Playing the Orange Box everyday!

Dont get me wrong i got friends who r complete fanboys (one is nintendo, one is sony lol arguments happen all the time) Then u got my PC gamer friends and the 360 is the all-rounder so nobody has anything against it (cept for my nin fanboy friend who thinks its gonna die straight outta the box)

Egnio

I go more for the 360 than the Wii, cause the later one was quite a dissapointment.

Returning to the thread, does anyone know if the game is going to have submarines or the like? I checked the first page and didn't see anything (but a few images that can't show up because of Photobucket)
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

B-Kpianist

Super Zombie

Yeah, Brawl is boring because after all the playing of the first two, it's just more of the same. Although the builder keeps it going longer. I didn't even get Brawl, I just played it at my friend's. In fact, I haven't gotten anything for Wii besides Zelda, which I didn't play much of. Damn Nintendo and their incredible ability to create hype and make me sit out in the rain on launch day. Ahh the memories.

Just to stay on topic, yay, Banjo! It's one of the most awesome things to ever happen ever! Yay!

Nakah

This music is horrible. =p

Anyways, where's Gobi?