Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yeah and so they might release xbox live arcade stuff which is what they may be talking about with the other banjo stuff :D

me irl
[close]

Super Zombie

Quote from: acropol on July 09, 2008, 10:11:22 AMwtf whats up with the crappy vehicles things? this hardly looks like a BK game

How can I put this in the nicest of terms possible....?

Okay, here it goes: Although I would respect your opinion if it were educated, allow me to say that you are so ignorant I want to stab you in the face! Have a nice day!  ;D

Also, B-K Pianist, you should just have links to the images, so you're not taking up so much room on the first page.

KefkaticFanatic

Or only use a few small thumbnails in a post ^_^

me irl
[close]

acropol

Quote from: Super Zombie on July 09, 2008, 02:55:55 PM
Quote from: acropol on July 09, 2008, 10:11:22 AMwtf whats up with the crappy vehicles things? this hardly looks like a BK game

How can I put this in the nicest of terms possible....?

Okay, here it goes: Although I would respect your opinion if it were educated, allow me to say that you are so ignorant I want to stab you in the face! Have a nice day!  ;D

Also, B-K Pianist, you should just have links to the images, so you're not taking up so much room on the first page.

well that was nice of you... are you BK? no.. why do you take it that personal?

KefkaticFanatic

because you are ignorant and don't do any real research into it before you judge it.  Ever heard the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover"?  Well if you haven't you've been locked in a closet for millions of years.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 11, 2008, 10:15:23 AMbecause you are ignorant and don't do any real research into it before you judge it.  Ever heard the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover"?  Well if you haven't you've been locked in a closet for millions of years.

I'm very educated about the game, to the extent that the rest of you are, and I still don't like the concept for said reasons earlier. This isn't ignorance, it's opinion. His is just as valid as mine, we are for the same reasons. This is a matter of accepting it.

Nakah

No it's not the fact that it's not identical to the old ones, it's how it's now been transformed into this new technological bullshit that the entire world is already doing and now this isn't as original as it used to be, at all. Every time I see a screenshot, video, or the title itself, it's like one hundred thousand stabs from a knife. I think this marks an end to the old franchise that we once knew. This is an entirely different Banjo & Kazooie.

B-Kpianist

along with the years comes change... accept it.

Pearcinator

Everyone in 1 way or another is resistant 2 change.

If change didnt happen, gaming today would still be 2D side-scrolling. I bet back in the day before Mario 64 came out the same things were being said ("Mario's franchise will end cos his 3D game will suck"). But all it did was mark a new beginning for the Mario franchise.

Same thing applies here, there is bound to be ideas shown in the new banjo game which will re-invent the franchise for the better.

KefkaticFanatic

Hehe, "the more things change, the more they stay the same"

:)

me irl
[close]

Pearcinator

That quote makes absolutely no sense to me...

How can something change yet remain the same?

Unless ur talking about say an Orange that changes colour to Blue but still tastes like an orange..

The name would change then from 'Orange' to 'Blue' lol

Nakah

acropol

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 11, 2008, 10:15:23 AMbecause you are ignorant and don't do any real research into it before you judge it.  Ever heard the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover"?  Well if you haven't you've been locked in a closet for millions of years.

so because I ask what it is about the crappy vehicles.. I'm ignorant? hahaha I'm glad I don't have your screwed up logic.

KefkaticFanatic

Because you instantly assume they are crap without anything but screenshots and videos.

me irl
[close]