Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

who said that Banjo-Kazooie doesn't matter??? they deserve a fist to the face

Super Zombie

It was alakazam9891 at the RWP forums! Form an angry mob and let's get him!

Psychic_Ness

I really liked the first two banjo-kazooie games. They were among my favorites for the n64. But this new one seems too different, I don't think it'll be as good as the others but we'll see. I don't have a 360 anyway so i won't be playing it.

KefkaticFanatic

Well think of it this way:  Everybody flamed Wind Waker because it was a whole new graphics style, yet it turned out awesome.  This may not just be a graphics change, but you get the point.

(And you call Link kiddie after seeing the final battle?  The end of the battle to be more precise.)

me irl
[close]

Super Zombie

He said it in the collector's edition petition thread. We had a lengthy argument about it.

kotorfanboy

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 03, 2008, 11:29:30 PMWell think of it this way:  Everybody flamed Wind Waker because it was a whole new graphics style, yet it turned out awesome.  This may not just be a graphics change, but you get the point.

(And you call Link kiddie after seeing the final battle?  The end of the battle to be more precise.)
a completly agree, the wind waker graphics were complely different, and yet, it was a freaken beastly game. probably the best on gamecube!!! no, the best on gamecube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

B-Kpianist

5 New Screens! ^_^

Gooch

You know, i have high hopes for this game as i will buy a X-Box 360 when it does come out. However, im gonna laugh so hard i'll probably destroy my spleen if this game sucks.

Brawler4Ever

I'm not sure...but...isn't Klungo's appearance still unknown? As in, we don't know what he looks like?

'Cause I think that I found him. He can be found in the Trailer in the XBOX 360 Marketplace for B-K:N&B.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Jedesyus

Is it just me, or does Banjo look like a F***ing midget

B-Kpianist

dude, just get the fuck out... You keep criticizing the game, and no one wants to hear it. Everyone who has posted in here likes the game EXCEPT for you. Do us all a favor and just leave

KefkaticFanatic

Also stop spamming and posting giant images all over the place.

me irl
[close]