Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedesyus

Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 08, 2008, 09:37:23 AMdude, just get the fuck out... You keep criticizing the game, and no one wants to hear it. Everyone who has posted in here likes the game EXCEPT for you. Do us all a favor and just leave

lol, I made a fanboy angry (obviously doesnt know how to take a joke)

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 08, 2008, 10:24:06 AMAlso stop spamming and posting giant images all over the place.

are you even aware what spam is??? X)

see, this is spam

but seriously, It's not spam when your expressing your opinion

B-Kpianist

um... no, it wasn't a joke, you've been complaining about Banjo's new look since you started

Jedesyus

you know why im complaining? because im as much of a BK fanboy as you are, I played the shit out of the first 2 on the N64, and I was hugely disappointed when Rare was sold to Microsoft, and now they screwed Banjo up bigtime  :'(

I LIKED IT THE WAY IT WAS - DAMIT!!!!

B-Kpianist

IF YOU CANT ACCEPT THE NEW BANJO, DO US A FAVOR, GET THE FUCK OUT, PLUG IN YOUR DAMN N64 AND "PLAY THE SHIT" OUT OF THE ORIGINALS! IF YOU WERE A REAL BANJO FAN, YOU'D LIKE BANJO NO MATTER WHAT!  >:(

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

gremhiilzoone

Quote from: Harvest on July 29, 2008, 08:55:38 AMIf someone stole my 360 and games, I would track them down, torture and kill them.

Me too, if someone touched my nintendo 64 I would puch his face!!! And have all your 360 robbed must be relly bad, I would go to my street and scream >:(
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

Gooch

ok, so im getting like 800 dollars soon so im going to buy an X-Box 360 Elite, which also means that i will get Banjo when it comes out (as well as FF XIII, i think that finally pushed me into Microsofts arms), but im just gonna buy a good amount of 360 games (now, onto the question of the year, where the hell am i going to put it...)

Pearcinator

Well ill b getting my 360 back soon (insurance claim) we will end up with $890 AU. We hope we can get back what we lost.

Xbox 360 Pro - $500
Wireless Controller - we will shop 4 best price
Wired Controller - shop 4 best (borrowed from friend)

Games...
Halo 3 - hopefully we can get for $60
Mass Effect - hoping for $60
Kameo - hoping for $25 - $30 (borrowed from friend)
Full Auto - hoping round $20 - $30 (borrowed from friend)
Bioshock - will shop for best price (borrowed from friend)

Hoping that $890 will be enough...parents r out now looking for best prices.

I hate that aussies always get ripped off prices...

back on topic...YAYZ BANJO!

KefkaticFanatic

I was ABOUT to say how all your prices were wrong...but then you said you were in Austrailia.

Austrailia gets fucked in the ass when it comes to games.

Also:  The only point in getting the 360 Elite is if you have a fetish for black or are going to be downloading tons and tons of movies and TV shows onto the console.  The Pro now comes with a 60GB HDD and may soon be only $300, so it's probably the best option.

me irl
[close]

Pearcinator

Yeah it makes no sense as to why our prices r so high...

seeing as the Aust. dollar is almost 1:1 with the US dollar.

Actually...i think Aust. has a higher minimum wage than US and so that means we have more to spend which leads to higher prices to make more profit.

Gooch

Its whatever happens to be the best deal, but the Elite was reccomended to me, so thats why i said it. I might get the Pro...

Super Zombie

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 08, 2008, 09:53:40 PMThe only point in getting the 360 Elite is if you have a fetish for black.

Don't you have one or two elites?

Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 08, 2008, 05:25:50 PMIF YOU WERE A REAL BANJO FAN, YOU'D LIKE BANJO NO MATTER WHAT!  >:(

Really? Even if the game was a piece of crap? I didn't like the GBA games. Does that make me not a real Banjo fan?

Also, I think Banjo does look kinda strange, proportionally. But it's not like that ruins the game.