Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

The Hailfire Peaks theme in that video moderated the part of it that I like best =\.

The arena place looks alright. Neat green track in it.

B-Kpianist

another new video:
Klungo's Ssssssuper Ssssecret Race
On Foot Platforming in Banjoland

It's awesome how basically anything can be manipulated in the game! I saw Kazooies 3rd move in the on foot part too! ;D
You know how at the end of your last battle with Klungo in Cauldron Keep, he says "I'm off to make sssstupid video gamessss..."? Apparently, there is a game in the area Klungo's Arcade, called "Klungo saves teh world!" Ghouly Boy told us it's a side-scroller, and that Klungo created the levels, graphics and music XD This should be EPIC!  ;D

Super Zombie

Those videos look really cool, but I won't watch them until I can find them with sound. For some reason I hear nothing. I even downloaded it and it still doesn't work.

gremhiilzoone

I really liked the Jiggoseum bgm, it's nothing like Rusty bucket bay or WithyWorld was but it's cool and it has the banjo spirit.

I can't wait to buy the game. Is it true we'll can drive in Spiral Mountain? this would be strange but cool. I'd like that at least half of each stage was made to be played withou cars with the old plataforming elements :-\.
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

Super Zombie

I preordered Banjo at GameStop along with Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360. I forgot to preorder Left4Dead so I have to go back. When you preorder Fallout 3 they give you a game case with a CD soundtrack that looks like a 45 (record, stupid!) and a folded poster. If you preorder at Best Buy you get a Nuka Cola bottle opener, but you can buy one for $5. Left4Dead's box art is different on every freaking website. Weird, huh?

Harvest

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 25, 2008, 09:10:54 PMI preordered Banjo at GameStop along with Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360. I forgot to preorder Left4Dead so I have to go back. When you preorder Fallout 3 they give you a game case with a CD soundtrack that looks like a 45 (record, stupid!) and a folded poster. If you preorder at Best Buy you get a Nuka Cola bottle opener, but you can buy one for $5. Left4Dead's box art is different on every freaking website. Weird, huh?

Left4Dead looks terrible.  I really don't see why people want this game.
-

KefkaticFanatic

How does it look terrible?  It looks like a great FPS and it's by Valve.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 25, 2008, 02:47:27 PMThose videos look really cool, but I won't watch them until I can find them with sound. For some reason I hear nothing. I even downloaded it and it still doesn't work.

There's no sound, just gameplay

kotorfanboy

Quote from: Harvest on August 31, 2008, 09:03:44 AM
Quote from: Super Zombie on August 25, 2008, 09:10:54 PMI preordered Banjo at GameStop along with Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360. I forgot to preorder Left4Dead so I have to go back. When you preorder Fallout 3 they give you a game case with a CD soundtrack that looks like a 45 (record, stupid!) and a folded poster. If you preorder at Best Buy you get a Nuka Cola bottle opener, but you can buy one for $5. Left4Dead's box art is different on every freaking website. Weird, huh?

Left4Dead looks terrible.  I really don't see why people want this game.

If it is made by valve I doubt it will be bad. They make some great games.

Super Zombie

The Xbox version is being developed by Certain Affinity. "Certain Affinity is a development team founded by veteran artists, designers, and engineers from Bungie, Microsoft, Red Storm, Origin, EA and Digital Anvil. The company is based in Austin, Texas, and began operation with a collaboration with Bungie on the creation of content for Halo 2 while it also worked on technology and production development to produce its own unique titles as an independent developer."

Games Developed: Age of Booty

Hmm...

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

B-Kpianist

Super Zombie

Well, the game's being developed by Rare, and is just getting help with translating it to the Xbox. That's what I'm, guessing anyway.