NSMB2 Level Coin Records

Started by fingerz, August 27, 2012, 03:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on September 02, 2012, 07:06:20 PMOh goody. I haven't played in a while. Anyway, if I ever decide to get this game I shall destroy all records!!

Starting to wonder if there should be a thread for SM3DL speed runs. . . hmmm.
And OoT 3D boss time records, and SF643D point records.   :P

fingerz

DO IT!! I dare you to make a SM3DL speed run thread! >:D

Alrighty! I've gone back through and completed World 3, 4, Mushroom and most of Flower again with plenty of new records! I'm not posting them here 'cause they'll take up too much room. Just look above for all the changes. :P

Also, I've added a Coin Rush record and Coin Total record for the top 3 people. Send in your totals! :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: fingerz on September 02, 2012, 07:40:44 PMDO IT!! I dare you to make a SM3DL speed run thread! >:D
Can we beat you in anything?

Zunawe

Otay. I'm currently making the 3D Land one. Somebody else can do the OoT bosses if they like.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

A few updated records, now that I've beaten all the levels and collected/spent all star coins and moon coins.

World 5-Ghost House
226 coins

World 6-Ghost House
246 coins

World 6-A
234 coins

World 6-Bowser's Castle
332 coins

World Star-5
180 coins

World Star-6
419 coins

World Star-7
183 coins

World Star-Castle
135 coins
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Two things:
A) Coin total is 70,606
B) Coin Rush--you need to tell us which pack and which specific courses.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 02, 2012, 07:41:52 PMCan we beat you in anything?
Yeah, anything that's not Mario. :P

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 02, 2012, 09:41:45 PMB) Coin Rush--you need to tell us which pack and which specific courses.
Phht! You don't need that! Personally, that makes the challenge even better! And besides, all these courses are random. It'd take you AGES to try and get the same ones I did. And, to top it off, I've done coin rush for all modes and I've NEVER gotten less than 10,00 coins each time. You can do it. ;)

I'll give you two hints; it's very hard to die doing the Mushroom Course and it's a lot easier collecting coins with just plain Mario, not Golden Racoon Mario. :P

ALRIGHT! New records up! I'm gonna be away for the rest of the week, so I'll update this all when I get back next week! :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pit0010

overall coins so far for me iss.....*gets out 3ds and turns it on* 14,597......

XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

jxjxjx

I got NSMB2! :D
I'll have to wait till my exams are over...

fingerz

Yes, it's been a while... The scoreboard has been updated! I currently hold positions for all courses, so someone had better do something about that. :P

Also, I've gotten 30,000 coins for the Gold Coin Rush Pack! It's a shame they made 30,000 the limit, though. I could've gotten 50,000 at one point if they allowed it. |-(

ALSO! My brother and I did co-op and managed to get 9999 coins in the first level, but I won't put that up 'cause that was a combined effort that can't be gotten if you're by yourself. XD

Pit0010

WOO MAN! Lemme be on the best coin rush records xD
For the #6 gold classics pack: 29854 coins xD

Also, my total amount of coins is 187,517....i have increased sense that last post long ago xD
AUSSI

fingerz

Pit0010

I tried the Gold classic pack again...and got less than my highscore...why!! OTL
AUSSI