TWG XXXVIII Host Sing-ups

Started by vermilionvermin, August 29, 2012, 03:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game do you want to play

The Ides of March (MaestroUGC)
0 (0%)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Slowpokemon)
5 (25%)
Snakes on a Plane (Sir Awesomesauce/Bird)
8 (40%)
NSM Part 1:  The Bot Wars (Shadowkirby)
0 (0%)
Survivor (Blueflower and/or FSM)
2 (10%)
Uprising Madness (Spitllama)
3 (15%)
The Notebooks of Death (Davy)
0 (0%)
Red vs. Blue:  Revenge (Sheikah)
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Mr. Saturn

TWG XXXVIII: I want to be a burger king

Once upon a time
There lived a little Mr. Saturn.
He was the princess of all of eagleland.

But he was hungry.
POWER HUNGRY!
(and food hungry, too.)

So he made a decision.
He was going to be a king.
A burger king!

But first, he had to take down those other corporate bastards.
ETFing mcdonalds.

1. Wolf: McDonalds
2. Wolf Shaman: Taco Bell
3. Wolf Painter: 5 Guys

4. Mr. Saturn: Vigi
5. Mr. Mars: Gaurdian
6. Mr. Uranus: Seer

7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

spitllama

Ok I legitimately lold right there. That is hilarious. Oh and Mr. Saturn can't be Mashi cause he spelled "decision" wrong ;)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

davy

Ok, so I've been told that I would be able to host the next TWG with eighter bird's game or my own game. I haven't replied to that massage yet, because I was still working on my game and I thought I had enough time for that since TfaHL isn't finished yet. So I don't get what's going on atm, but here's the game I want to host.

TWG XXXVIII: The Notebooks of Death (because I didn't have time to come up with a better name, suggestions are welcome).

Wolves:

1. Yagami Light (master wolf,
the first time eighter he or Misa would be seer'd red (in which case he will be noticed), he can PM the host, who will sent his death note to a random normal human (not Nate or Mihael) to remove all deathnotes attached to wolves temporal. The player who recieves the death note will play for the wolf team. If that player is lynched, the Death Note that that player had in his/her possession will return to Light, and all other Death Notes that were removed will return to their previous owner, if possible, otherwise, they will go to Light.
If L dies, Light will be told the Identy of Mikami, if he's still alive.
If Light dies, Mikami becomes Light (in which case he loses all his powers and obtains all powers Light has), if he's still alive. If he isn't, Misa becomes Light. A player who becomes Light will recieve a new role PM from the host)
2. Amane Misa (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if she holds a death note. The first time she would die, she survives, L dies (if he's still alive), and Light will obtain Rem's Death note.)
3. Mikami Teru (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if he holds a death note)

Humans:

4. L (Seer, will die if Watari dies. If he dies, it will be announced to the topic that L died)
5. Watari (Guardian, if L dies, he'll lose his power.)
6. Nate River (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain both seer and guardian power and will be seer'd blue. However he can only activate one of those powers each night phase)
7. Mihael Keehl (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain Siddoh's Death note (or steal it if it is in the possession of another player). During the Phase he recieves the note this way, he can decide to give it back to Siddoh (to do this, he must PM the host, if he does this, Siddoh's note will disapper from the game) or to keep it, in which case he can't give it to any other player. If he keeps it, he will become a solo member 3rd team. If he gives it back, he will be seer'd blue, and if he dies, Nate will be told the identy of one wolf at random).
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Death Note's (Items):

Siddoh's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light during Night phase one.
Gelus's Death Note: will be given to Amane Misa during Night two.
Rem's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light by one of Misa's powers.

• Any player that has a Death Note will be seer'd red except for humans that currently have a power (in other words: L, Watari as long as L is still alive, Nate when L is dead and Mihael when L is dead will not be seer'd red when holding a death note).
  • If a human holds a Death Note, he will gain vigi powers.
  • If a wolf holds a Death Note, he will be able to wolf. Without Death Note, a wolf team is unable to wolf. Only one wolfing goes through each night, which is the first one sent to me.
  • Death Notes do not dissapear, except by the power of Mihael.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is wolf'd or vigi'd, the player that sent the PM to me will obtain the Death Note.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is lynched, the player that casted the first vote will obtain the Death Note.

Wolves do not know eachother.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

He can't include everyone. And I only quoted the ones I thought were funny. There are some missing from my quote.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Red vs. Blue: Revenge

The Meta: Cannot be wolfed.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals that A.I.

Wolves:
South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched, she can choose to sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
Wyoming: Can end the phase instantly, one time only.  Anything that happens between his PM to the host to end the phase, and the host actually ending the phase, doesn't count.
Washington: Cannot use/receive A.I.s

Humans:
Church: Seer
Tucker: Gaurdian
Caboose: Human
Sarge: Human
Grif: Human
Simmons: Human
Doughnut: Human

A.I. units(items):
Omega: Your vote counts as 2.
Gamma: You may extend the phase by 12 hours.
Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, or how many A.I.s the Meta has.
Epsilon: You may ask a dead player one question.
Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team, but still counts towards the human team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  If you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

Save for some balancing issues, I think that's it.  If someone would like to help me balance it, please PM me your suggestions.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

No concerns/suggestions for Uprising Madness? I'm open to anything really.

Edit: the title of this thread is wrong?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

vermilionvermin

yes you could you're just not creative enough

I left out Jub3r7's because I'm not sure if serious.  Voting will end at 11:59 Saturday or earlier if anything gains a relatively overwhelming majority before then.

Mashi

No, I literally can't open up a poll.  I'm suspecting it's because you made the topic and not me, which is dumb, since moderators should be able to control every aspect of posts in the board.

vermilionvermin