TWG XXXVIII: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, August 31, 2012, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

TWG: Snakes on a Plane

1. Liquid Snake - Poisons someone each night phase.
2. Solid Snake - Cannot be poisoned.
3. Big Boss Snake - Master wolf (seered Green). Can determine someone's role each night phase. Appears red when poisoned.
4. Badger Badger Badger Snake - Brutal Wolf.  If lynched, send the Host a PM with the name of a Player.  That Player dies with him/her. Starts with one mushroom antidote, which lasts until given away or used.

5. Human Doctor - Cures someone each night phase.
6. Seer - Cannot be poisoned. However, once poison is used on him, seer results are disorted (red to green, green to red, blue to blue).
7. Cool Guy - Learns who gets the mushroom antidote each night phase.
8. Human - Cannot be poisoned. Doesn't know that though.
9. Human - Cannot be poisoned. Doesn't know that though.
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. The Pain, as portrayed by Nicholas Cage - Doesn't know he's red. As long as The Pain is alive, there will be a buzzing noise at the start of every Day Phase.
16. Raiden who hisses - Doesn't know he's red.  As long as Raiden who hisses is alive, there will be a hissing noise at the start of every Day Phase.

Universal Effects:
  • Color Cardflipping - when a person dies, their color is revealed to the thread.
  • Two poisons and a mushroom antidote are randomly distributed each night phase to three players. The players are alerted by a PM telling them what they got. After the doctor is dead, only one poison will be distributed.
  • Seerings come before poisons, poisons activations come before antidotes and antidotes come before a used poison will bring about a person's death.
  • Poisons and mushroom antidotes only exist during the phase they were given.
  • Poisons last two full phases before the person keels over. So if they're poisoned at night, they die at the end of the next night phase. They will be sent a PM alerting them as soon as they're poisoned.

I'm going to let davy host this game if he accepts to do so, since he hasn't ever had a chance to host forever now.  If you would like to be in, say "Sauce Is Pretty Coll."

1. Mashi
2. vermilionvermin
3. Bubbles7689
4. SocialFox
5. Mr. Saturn
6. Bird
7. blueflower999
8. Kman96
9. gzgregory
10. Wrydryn
11. Jub3r7
12. MaestroUGC
13. K-NiGhT
14. spitllama
15. FSM-Reapr
16. Spyro

vermilionvermin

Bubbles

Bubbles

Wait, just clarifying, the liquid snake poisons someone each night as an addition to someone being wolfed?

Yugi

IN for my first game.
Oh,and Sauce Is Pretty Coll.

Mr. Saturn

hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 31, 2012, 05:13:13 PMWait, just clarifying, the liquid snake poisons someone each night as an addition to someone being wolfed?
Yes.

Yugi

Wait, how does the Cool Guy use his power?

Mashi

blueflower999

In
(Can't believe I missed the last one.  :-[
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

I'mma try this one, cuz it looks relatively simple, and it could also be fun.

so IN.
Party Hard!
[close]

Greg

Mashi

Yugi