Olimar's Skull Kid Costume (Final Pics Up!)

Started by Olimar12345, September 01, 2012, 08:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Amazing job, Olimar. That's pretty impressive!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Thanks! I finished the hat and gloves today, but I can't post pictures atm. I'll have the entire costume done tomorrow, so ill definitely put some pics up then!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 25, 2012, 08:22:33 PMThanks! I finished the hat and gloves today, but I can't post pictures atm. I'll have the entire costume done tomorrow, so ill definitely put some pics up then!
It is difficult to wait... but I must!

And, spitllama, I usually quote posts if I'm replying to a specific post, like how Olimar used the chili peppers (?) with the mask. Both this and the finished mask prompted my particular response.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Hey Olimar, if we ever meet and go to a con together, we can be Majora twins! You can be skull kid!Majora and I can be just... Majora!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 25, 2012, 08:30:00 PMIt is difficult to wait... but I must!

And, spitllama, I usually quote posts if I'm replying to a specific post, like how Olimar used the chili peppers (?) with the mask. Both this and the finished mask prompted my particular response.
Actually, I've noticed that too. Even in the forum games you quote the post above you. I don't mind, but you do quote a lot.

Quote from: Nebbles on October 25, 2012, 08:30:41 PMHey Olimar, if we ever meet and go to a con together, we can be Majora twins! You can be skull kid!Majora and I can be just... Majora!
Wait, so is your costume some sort of Majora form? or just the mask? or is it the skull kid too?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Just the mask, and I'm trying to think of a good design to make the outfit :o I used a dress I owned as a temporary design, but I'm just Majora.

FSM-Reapr

*wants to Nebbles with two whips*

Nebbles

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I know that but still XD It's odd saying you wanna see a person with whips.

FSM-Reapr

I thought that was a more funnier way to say it. :c

Olimar12345

Okay! My computer is back and things are awesome once more! Now I'll post the pics I have from last weekend:

On Thursday:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 25, 2012, 08:22:33 PMI finished the hat and gloves today,

And on Saturday:

Before I left for the festival, I felt the need to dance around my kitchen while Saria's song played. Here's a pic:

Me at the festival:

I saw like 9 Links at the fair, but these two were my favorite:

Link and Navi:

And this amazing TP Link:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

..w...wo... i am rendered speechless

you are a god, olimar. holy wow that looks wonderful

Olimar12345

I'm no God, I nearly went blind trying to see out of that thing! Lol, but fer srsly that mask fuckd up my eyes pretty bad...