News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane

Started by the_last_sheikah, September 01, 2012, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Hello there, SFK here. I'm not teh wolf.

BUT ONTO BEING SERIOUS AND THINGS. Uhhhh, so I don't think I can be properly blamed for "inactivity". I just got thrown in here less than 24 hours ago so I technically have an average of two posts a day, yay me! I will try to be more helpful, and I thank Verm greatly for his post, it has helped shed some light on what the heck is happening in this game. But frankly, it's not all that easy being green...which I am. Or getting thrown into a game and suddenly being blasted with votes.

I'm going to look over this thread more. Then I'll get back to you guys with some less useless information and some accusations. But for the record, I am not inactive. K-Night was inactive. I am not K-Night. I am SFK. That is all.

Oh and also, I'm in chat. So if anyone wants to talk....I'm waiting.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

I am the Cool Guy.

Doctor, claim to me.  You can wait for counterclaims if you're paranoid though, I suppose.  Just be sure to claim soon.  Knowing your identity may aid in deciding whom to lynch.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

Vermilionvermin used Volt Vote Switch!

Spyro

So I was in the chat with Mashi and determined that the wolves are likely amongst this group:

Dude, SFK, Bubbles, Spyro, Kman, Spitllama, Mr. Saturn

And I determined that the first four could plausibly be wolf suspects with everyone.  Dude and SFK fit it obviously because their predecessors were horribly inactive.  Bubbles and Spyro, though, have played through two day phases.  By now, they should have people with whom they can't be wolf partners.  But they haven't really done that.

Thus, I'm going to vote Spyro simply because I'm pretty sure he and Bubbles are wolves.  If I had to name my four most likely wolves, I'd say Spyro, Bubbles, Kman, and SFK/Dude.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 03, 2012, 03:54:28 PMMashi: Cool Guy, because he's cool. ;)
Quote from: Mashi on September 09, 2012, 09:26:09 PMI am the Cool Guy.

Guess who is the psychic in this game 8)

I kinda have to with guts on this one. Spyro. He has seemed very suspicious, and was eager to bandwagon with me in lynching Bird. (RIP Bird) And then he went after gzgregory, without any proof.

Wolf Team imo: Spyro, Bubbles, SFK, Dude

SuperFireKirby

Well, Bubbles kind is voting for me. So chances we couldn't all be on the wolf team. Two votes would be extremely risky for any wolf. Now obviously this could just be a ploy to make you think that one of us isn't a wolf, but why would I point that out? Unless I simply want you to think I'm human by pointing out a possible wolf plan that might be in effect. But then why would a point out a wolfish reason for pointing out a wolfish plan? Because I'm either trying to get into your head or I'm not a wolf(it's the second one, btw). That, and it's pretty fun messing with people.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 10, 2012, 08:32:46 AMWell, Bubbles kind is voting for me. So chances we couldn't all be on the wolf team. Two votes would be extremely risky for any wolf. Now obviously this could just be a ploy to make you think that one of us isn't a wolf, but why would I point that out? Unless I simply want you to think I'm human by pointing out a possible wolf plan that might be in effect. But then why would a point out a wolfish reason for pointing out a wolfish plan? Because I'm either trying to get into your head or I'm not a wolf(it's the second one, btw). That, and it's pretty fun messing with people.
Suspicious as suspicious can be.

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 10, 2012, 08:39:57 AMSuspicious as suspicious can be.

I second that.

SFK, that smells pretty fishy, and I'm pretty sure its not FSM's Finnish fish-breath ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 10, 2012, 08:39:57 AMSuspicious as suspicious can be.

Lol, please tell us more about how suspicious joke comments.

Quote from: FSM-ReaprMan, I sure know how to spice up some games, huh!

Quote from: FSM-ReaprIt waz a joke!

Quote from: FSM-ReaprI am the Brutal Wolf. Discuss.

The hypocrisy is rampant.

Also, SFK brings up a good point that Bubbles and him could not both be wolves together. If a wolf was to vote for his partner, it would only be when the lynching was imminent (insta, end of phase, etc.) and he/she needed to save-face. Safety on FSM for the moment.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

Lol, please tell us more about how suspicious joke comments are.

Oops bad English :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

It seems being silly is going to end up getting me lynched. ::)

Anyways, it seems that FSM, GzGreg, and Verm all have almost wolf team lists. Not sure if that means anything, but it's odd that we have 3 people going after mostly inactive members(except for me, of course :P). Could just be coincidence, or it could be wolves going after easy lynches.

FSM-Reapr

No SFK, you're just screwing yourself over if you still continue being suspicious.

FSM-Reapr

OMG THIS chat PARTY IS OFF THE HOOK

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 10, 2012, 12:12:58 PMNo SFK, you're just screwing yourself over if you still continue being suspicious.
Define suspicious.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 10, 2012, 08:32:46 AMit's pretty fun messing with people.
This? This is a direct quote from Avatar. Because I can. 8)

Or maybe it's my lack of inactivity that's got you thinking I'm a wolf. Oh wait. 8)

Seriously, what is your definition of suspicious activity. Cuz you might wanna fix it, brah. 8)

SuperFireKirby