News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane

Started by the_last_sheikah, September 01, 2012, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Mashi

Oh, SuperFireKirby, for future reference, when you join the main chat (#NinSheetMusic), type "/join #TWGNSM" (without quotes) to join the TWG Channel.

Mashi

I haven't received a Doctor claim yet, so...
You should claim.  There haven't been counterclaims, so it's safe to say that I'm confirmed now.

Mashi

Also, chat party at 8PM EST.  Be there!!!

Spyro

Guys, I'm not a wolf, I'm a regular wolf. The wolves are probably keeping me because they know I'm an easier target instead of them.

For now, Safety on Spyro

Dude

Quote from: Spyro on September 10, 2012, 02:52:12 PMGuys, I'm not a wolf, I'm a regular wolf. The wolves are probably keeping me because they know I'm an easier target instead of them.
what.

No seriously, what.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Spyro

They aren't killing me, because they know that after my suspicion on Bird, they know I'm easy to go after, making less work for them. If you know what I'm saying.

Mashi

Spyro, are you sure you're not the Brutal Wolf???

vermilionvermin

Not sure if I've posted the four I suspect, but they are (in order):

1.  Spyro = Bubbles
3.  Dude
4.  Spitllama

Mashi

I still need a Doctor claim.
Seriously, if you don't claim before the end of the Day Phase, I'm going to be mad.  And don't even ask how enraged I'll be if you don't claim before next Night Phase ends.

Mashi

Only spitllama is coll because he showed up.

Mashi

spitllama

Vote Count:

Dude: 2

SFK: 1

Kman: 1

Spyro: 4

I vote Spyro

Spyro: 5
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude