News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Super Mario 3D Land Speed Run Records

Started by Zunawe, September 02, 2012, 08:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

It seems that Fingerz wants more of these things, so, what the heck. It doesn't matter which bro you got the time with, if you touched the top of the flag, etc. . . The rules are that you can't use cheats that aren't glitches in the game, and you must do one continuous run from start to finish. Alternate flags count. If somebody asks for proof, your record will have a note next to it until a picture of the stage, your mii face, and your time is posted. If a week has passed (may be longer because I have a life) without submission, another person will be allowed to submit a time to replace it.

World 1
Spoiler
Stage 1
Vallu

Stage 2
Vallu

Stage 3
Vallu

Stage 4
Vallu

Castle
Vallu
[close]

World 2
Spoiler
Stage 1
Vallu

Stage 2
Vallu

Stage 3
Vallu

Stage 4
Vallu

Airship
Vallu
[close]

World 3
Spoiler
Stage 1
Vallu

Stage 2
Vallu

Stage 3
Vallu

Stage 4
Vallu

Stage 5
Vallu

Airship
Vallu
[close]

World 4
Spoiler
Stage 1
Vallu

Stage 2
Vallu

Stage 3
Vallu

Stage 4
Vallu

Stage 5
Vallu

Airship
Fingerz
[close]

World 5
Spoiler
Stage 1
Vallu

Stage 2
Vallu

Stage 3
Vallu

Stage 4
Vallu

Stage 5
Vallu

Castle
Vallu
[close]

World 6
Spoiler
Stage 1
Vallu

Stage 2
Vallu

Stage 3
Vallu

Stage 4
Vallu

Stage 5
Vallu

Airship
Vallu
[close]

World 7
Spoiler
Stage 1
entei123 & Vallu

Stage 2
Vallu

Stage 3
Vallu

Stage 4
Vallu

Stage 5
Vallu

Airship
Fingerz & Vallu
[close]

World 8
Spoiler
Stage 1
Fingerz

Stage 2
Fingerz

Stage 3
Fingerz

Stage 4
Fingerz

Stage 5
Fingerz

Castle
Fingerz

Stage 6
Fingerz

Last Castle
Fingerz
[close]
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

I have all the records! I'm the best!! Hah!

Anyway, I might do the special worlds, but that's a freaking huge list. If I do that I might just make it a text document and have it on Dropbox.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

Do we have to wait a week before submitting times to beat yours? If not, you can put my name up for doing World 7-1 in 6 seconds flat.
That's the only big one I can remember right now...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zunawe

No. The week means that if somebody asks for proof that you really got that time, and you go a week without submitting any, your record is replaced until you can show proof.

How exactly did you do anything that quickly? Unless 6 really means 60.

I program things

fingerz

Alright! Here's ALL of the new records. I'll delete them from my post after you've uploaded them, if you'd like. XD

Quote from: Zunawe on September 03, 2012, 11:23:15 AMHow exactly did you do anything that quickly? Unless 6 really means 60.
Oh, it's possible! I've done it too. :P

By the way, I got the same time as JDMEK5 in one of the stages, so does that mean we both get the record? :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

Quote from: Zunawe on September 03, 2012, 11:23:15 AMHow exactly did you do anything that quickly? Unless 6 really means 60.
No. Just 6 seconds. :P

Look at the beginning of the level and ask yourself how we could have possibly done it that fast.
It's not that hard to figure out..

I have a lot of other great times but can't check them now.. I'll come back when I can..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

fingerz

Yeah, when I first played that level, I immediately saw that and thought "Wow, I'm gonna get a quick time for this level." :P

Also, WE NEED SPECIAL WORLDS! I don't care how long the list is, we need it! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

Quote from: fingerz on September 03, 2012, 03:33:35 PMAlso, WE NEED SPECIAL WORLDS! I don't care how long the list is, we need it! :D
Yes, we do.

My Arrangements

Zunawe

Sigh. . . and then a sigh for the number of special worlds.

I hadn't looked at the stage. I just thought Nintendo wouldn't do that.

I haven't tried to speedrun anything, so I blame that.

I program things

Pit0010

this sounds good...i'll post my when i have time
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fabbemannen

Figured I would post mine here...too bad I didn't beat any ._.
I haven't tried on a single stage to get a good time, so wasn't that surprising though :>

Pit0010

AUSSI

Zunawe

Tanooki suit lets you skip the entire level.

I program things

Pit0010

ahhhh...

that's like slightly cheating...but :/ XD
AUSSI

Zunawe

Well, technically they could have blocked it off with an invisible wall, and it's so obvious that the fact that they didn't shows that they chose to allow players to do it.

I program things