News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

:O totes didn't see that coming

*insert racist comment here*

SlowPokemon

-_- someone disliking Obama isn't racist.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Yes but saying that of course black people are the reason why the world ends is racist.

spitllama

Putin, Chavez, and Castro have all endorsed Obama.

Excellent

Edit: I should probably clarify-- by Castro I mean Raul Castro's daughter, who is a proponent of the status quo in Cuba.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Well, if anyone this SEXY has endorsed Obama, I guess I'm kind of forced to vote for him.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I think I'm going to start trying to be an extreme moderate.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 21, 2012, 06:05:49 PMWell, if anyone this SEXY has endorsed Obama, I guess I'm kind of forced to vote for him.
[pictograph]

AHHHH my eyes are bleeding

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on October 22, 2012, 09:06:16 AMThis guy objects!

The most powerful man in the universe objects. Your arguement is invalid.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Definitely a manly man.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

This is just another reason I'm confused about why people don't like Michael Moore. This is just so beautiful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

DRP better vote yes on Prop. 37 or I will throat punch him so hard.

DrP

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't... yeah, I did

On another note, I realize how more culturally liberal I am becoming... it's a departure from what I used to be for sure. That basically is a component of libertarianism.

And living in a blue state where I really don't like Obama or Romney, I can vote for whoever I want because the state will STILL go to Obama. It was quite nice.