News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

FireArrow

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 04:22:15 PMBelieving in Satan...

Don't all Christians believe in Satan. :/
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Oasis

@FireArrow: She means Satanism. Like devoting one's life to Satan.
@ThatGamer: Right?
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Satanism, which is what you're thinking of, has two very distinct branches. LaVeyan Satanism actually doesn't believe it Satan but rather idolizes his character of taking what he wants and fulfilling your own desires (which is something opposed by many religions) and stuff. But they don't believe in him as an entity.
Theistic satanism is what you're thinking of, which is the cliche satanic ceremonies involving the use of magic and stuff.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_Satanism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism
what is shitpost

Dude

this topic went to shit really quick and i don't know why

Oasis

@Pianist: Would any of them have a direct correlation with the Illuminati or is the Illuminati another topic?
Altissimo

Quote from: Oasis on September 07, 2015, 04:29:02 PM@Pianist: Would any of them have a direct correlation with the Illuminati or is the Illuminati another topic?

Look it up

@Dude: I feel that

Dude

doesn't that have to do with the american secrets or some stupid shit like that?

also please don't feel me i'm delicate

Pianist Da Sootopolis

The Illuminati was just a secret organization to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power.
You can read about them here.
what is shitpost

Dude

I know I didn't need a link but idk if anyone else did but thanks anyway

an explanation was good enough for me

Oasis

@Pianist @Dude: I agree. thanks for that information! Cause some people claim it's false and others say it's true. But hey! I don't really give anymore. Thanks again!
Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's not the link was super in your face, it was embedded into a word for christ sake.
what is shitpost

FireArrow

Quote from: Oasis on September 07, 2015, 04:24:24 PM@FireArrow: She means Satanism. Like devoting one's life to Satan.
@ThatGamer: Right?

Satanism isn't really all that bad, they don't actually devote their life to Satan because they want to be evil, infact, they don't even believe he exists. They just use him as a symbol. I'll give it to you that they make it extremely creepy and cultist though.
http://www.churchofsatan.com/

Ninja'd ignore me
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on September 07, 2015, 04:31:01 PMdoesn't that have to do with the american secrets or some stupid shit like that?

also please don't feel me i'm delicate

:( sorry